Abnormal

Of Beauty and Curse
Please log in to read the full chapter
"Hi Tae" Ten smiled when he reached the class the next day, the cold one didn't reply, but was very much stunned at the small act "I worked out the project by myself last night so dont worry" Ten sitted on his desk. "Oh..." was the only thing that slipped from Taeyong's mouth. "Aren't you happy? These Science things are not easy" Ten pouted "But if you are, treat me at lunch" he sat normally, now facing the front. "Why am i nice to him now" He mumbled "Hey. Okay" Taeyong said "Araseo~" Ten grinned happily. Things went pretty well except the fact that Taeyong had problems every now and then, causing him not to go near anybody.
Sometimes he had to run out from class or hide the whole day. Exactly like today, Ten waited him for the presentation.
But he didn't show up the whole morning when he left during the first period "He thinks that he can escape every work?" Ten mumbled to himself as he starred outside the class just to see Taeyong appear at the forest side.
"That brat!" he left the class and ran towards the valley where he saw Taeyong. The sunny day, the birds' chirping with the scenary resembles much of an old aesthetic tale "Lee Taeyong" he said with his eyes narrowed due to the sun rays to look at the taller guy, who slowly glance up and notice a familiar guy.
"Why did you even work with me to escape all of it. You can atleast tell me if--" Taeyong cut his words by shoving him to the side and walked past him.
"Yah! I didn't get the perfect score because of you, its a team work and you treated me like this afterall?" Ten said, Taeyong stopped his tracks "Such a bothersome" he rolled his eyes and walked off.
"Hey! We have to re-do our presentation! LEE TAEYONG!" Ten yelled but the guy didn't seem to notice it or acted.
"Aish! I don't care if he's the principal's son or not. I'm going to find out what he secretly do" Ten sort of stomped back to the class.

Taeyong entered the mansion angrily and stormed to his father's
Please log in to read the full chapter