It Started

Of Beauty and Curse
Please log in to read the full chapter
A prince, who goes by the name Tae Yong. Was cursed by a witch due to his cold heartedness and until he learnt to love whole heartedly, he would be cursed... maybe Forever.
He was just a young boy back then, he couldn't hide his beastly form so he ran away into the woods beside the country-side. Where he got adopted by a man cursed just like him. There, the man taught him how to control his beastly form and eat a herbal medicine in order to turn into a human being. He also got to attend the NeoCity High School which was owned by his so-called-father. His life re-started quite normally when he was able to maintain his human form.

And theres Ten an innocent guy of his age. He got no where to live and stayed in the hostel. He was pretty much a smart guy and a top honour student.

But no one knows, that fate can always make a beginning twisted to a whole difference of it

"I have to work with that Mr. Principal's son? Aish" Ten made a face as he scanned the paper which he was holding, just then, a tap on his shoulder made him startle "Ah! You startled me!" he turned to face who ever it was. But his expression changed when he saw the mentioned person who will be working with him. TaeYong stood there with his expressionless poker face. While Ten scanned him from top to bottom. He had a decent hair cut, bag hanging on his left shoulder, hands casually shoved inside the pocket of his pants, slender legs and a nicely polished shoes. Taeyong followed the gaze who inspected him but he didn't mind at all.
"Ahem!" Ten adjusted his nerdy round glasses and now looked at Taeyong "Please follow me, we can work on the project until late evening" he started to walk towards the hostel where he resides but he didn't feel any presence beside him, so he turned back, noticing Taeyong didn't follow "Are you joining me or not?" he raised his brows. Taeyong sighs a bit and approached Ten.
"I have to go home. We can do i
Please log in to read the full chapter