Collision Course.

Lost Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Re-read this please, Since I changed the plot.​​​ (it's been a year I apologize deeply)   -Collision Course-

 

Story centered in Seoul High school.


Like every typical high school there were different types of students in the school, the stylish ones, nerdy ones, grumpy ones, sleepy ones and flower boys and Park Jimin was the heartthrob of many of them, his exceptional fluffy blonde hair, plump lips, and beautiful eyes which turn into cute crescents when he smiled can make anyone swoon, girls or boys nobody could protect themselves from his affect, heck once a professor confessed to him.

But Jimin wasn’t a playboy though he enjoyed the attention and love he got, but he had high dreams, he wanted to be a dancer unlike his father who wanted him to do business *sigh* as usual typical ‘family’ business.



"Oyi Jiminie pass me some Lays..Imma hungry "A deep voiced male nudged Jimin from behind who chuckled before throwing the whole pack in his face without even glancing back .He giggled when the latter cursed under his breath.

“Be grateful Tae, I saved them for you!” Jimin retorted shaking his head. Smoothly avoiding eyes of a strict teacher who was just glaring the entire class for no reason, do they think they look scary?.

And yes that’s Tae with soulful deep voice, Kim Taehyung. He must have been friends with Jimin maybe…. since , because as far they could remember their dads were bro friends too. Taehyung and Jimin always scored the best in singing the perfect duo. Anyone could misunderstand them as a couple, due to the amount of skinship everytime. But nah they wouldn’t eachother off.

It was extra self-study hour before lunch break anda  few in class pretended to study, secretly dozing off, geniuses behind the books.This class was considered the best in the whole campus also called star group for being highly talented as they managed to reserve seats in SKY universities. But we all know no class is perfect without the noisy, whiny, tardy kids. It just feels incomplete, right?

And there was Kim Namjoon who was a surprise transfer student from last week. School had been acting weird accepting random students, especially the aces, wouldn’t it be difficult for them to manage in a new atmosphere? But he managed because of quick and witty (clumsy as Jimin but God of destruction if you say -managed breaking chairs and table of cafeteria on his second day -) behaviour and won everyone's heart and those lingering fangirls had a lot of time to circle around him. He was a pro at Math and fortunately developed a crush on his senior, Jin.

Oh the main man in field, Kim Seokjin half brother of Park Jimin, but surprisingly they both got along so well like sworn brothers. With the same kind of character and sweet charisma. Jin being two years older, still studying in the same class as Jimin? why?

Because he took acting field for two years but had to change due to family responsibilities, he had to start from the scratch. Let’s not hide the fact that Jin hated skinship and hugs, he avoided his brother’s aegyo at all cost. Poor Jiminnie.

“Alright! go for your lunch early.” The teacher scoffed when the entire class jumped squealing, “Yah behave yourselves or I will deduct your credit point.” They all pouted with aww’s.

“Teach-nim you should smile and scream often, or else you will get wrinkles,,”Taehyung grudgingly said smirking and they all ended up laughing, “I mean….that’s what my grandma says.” He scratched the back of his head when the elder glared.

“Kim Taehyung, Come and see me after lunch. President!.” Taehyung gasped covering his face, and Jin turned around to glare.

Jimin, being the president, stood up, “Everyone, Attention. Bow.”

As soon as the teacher had left, he turned around to smack his best friend on the head.

“Ow!! That’s mean Minnie….Oh wait meanie Minnie rhymes!!.”

“That’s not at all funny, Tae, he can deduct your credit points! You brat!.”Jin whisper yelled making Jimin squint his eyes.

“Be respectful when you meet him after lunch, grr. Now let’s go.” The blond haired male shook his head.




At the Lunch Table~



“Tae you are gonna get your whooped, Mr. Jang is very strict.” Hoseok spoke still chewing his rice, stealing a sausage from Yoongi who gave a judging look. “And it’s the only person Yoongi is scared off.” He giggled earning a soft smack.

“I am not scared, I just don’t care and why do you think I am scared?.” He scoffed.

“I have my eyes only for you, I look at you all the time you just never notice me ~~ senpai~~ .” He squealed in high pitch making the latter cover his ears.

“Shut up idiot!.”

“Oh Hi lovebirds~.” Namjoon Joined the table almost dropping the bunch of chopsticks on the floor, to which Jin sighed internally.

Yoongi just scoffed in return while eating, giving the rest of the sausages to Hoseok who smiled with a stuffed mouth and the latter smacked him again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter