1. Our Moments

Our Moments

Our Moments

 

The loud cheering of the crowd made it almost impossible for her to hear her friend, who was jumping up and down from excitement and chattering about the proceedings going on under them. They were seated on a balcony overlooking the spacious hall where the billboard awards were being held in a less than.... she peeked at her cellphone, her friend making a face at her and pointing at the watch on her wrist. So sue her, she couldn´t get used to having an actuall watch.

She made a face back at her friend, the girl giggled merrily, turning around holding the safety-rail and leaning out to gaze down.

She looked at her cell again, no messages. Twenty minutes.

Figures, he is most certainly busy posing for pictures right now.

„Calm down, we will see them in a few minutes. God, they must be so nervous right now, poor babies.“ She smiled at her friend trying to reassure her, at the same time rambling in her own way.

 

Ah, yes, they must be nervous, she thought.

Probably as much as she, when she agreed to move to South Korea with her best friend. Just like that, on a whim,they packed their things, thinking of it as an adventure from a book.

A very frightening adventure.

That´s why her friend is here now with her.

For the past two years this friend listened to her when she freaked out before her first date with him, scolded her when she had doubts and prepared a frikkin surprise party ,which almost gave her a heart attack, for their first year anniversary.

Speak of the devil. Her friend started jumping even more and started frantically waving, no words needed to tell her that her man and rest of the group entered the premises.

She leaned on the safety-rail too, searching for him.

There.

She started waving too. Couple telepathy probably worked this time, he looked up, their eyes meeting. His lips stretched into a wide smile and he waved back, making the unsuspecting crowd go wild. That smile was what made her fall for him.

Right on the spot, at an ordinary mall, in an ordinary shop, they reacher for the same thing. Her friend laughed herself to tears when she reffered their first meeting to her.

And here it was.

„I´m sorry miss, you can take it.“ Gums showing, eyes crinkled and her heart was a goner.

How was the saying? The second meeting is a coincidence, the third a fate.

By the fifth he asked for her number and from there on she couldn´t say there was more than a day or two without them chatting, calling and later on meeting for lunches, dinners, late or early breakfasts, depended on his over-packed schedule.

„BTS fighting!! Chingu, your hubby looks ravishing.“ Her friend yelled, cheering the boys on, then turned with a sly look on her face.

„He is not my husband.“

„Yet.“ The girl cackled.

„Yah! And keep your eyes off of Joonie. I´m sure Yoongi would be over the moon if you yelled his name.“ Her friend blushed fiercely and spluttered.

The medling aunt that the fate was made it just so, that when when the girl looked at the boys, Suga´s and her eyes met. Her friend dove behind the balcony wall, only her hands, still holding the railing, could be seen.

She looked down at boys. Yoongi had a questioning look, head slightly tilted. When she gazed past him, she could see Namjoon hiding his laughter behind his palm. Taehyung ,not being that subtle, gufawed a loug laught, bending at waist. Jimin and Seokjin giggled in the background and Hoseok and Jungkook, who didn´t manage to see the spectacular dive , were just blinking confusedly.

„You know I am 90% positive he likes you too.“ She said to her hiding friend matter of factly.

„Those 10% are what scares me.“ Her friend whined back.

„How can you be scared of this, when you weren´t scared moving to a completely different country?“ She shaked her head, not understanding the workings of her friends brain.

The girl was going to reply, but that was the moment when the lights went out,the show starting.

 

The most frustrating, nerve-wrecking hours of her young life went by painfully slowly. But when it ended it was worth it.

They won.

She watched BTS at first not believing, then becoming exctatic, emotional and in the end so full of gratefullness and pride at their achievement, that it brought tears to her eyes.

She turned to the right, her friend was positively bawling, clapping like a seal and grinning like a cheshire cat. She started laughing at the bizzare sight and hugged the sobbing girl.

 

The show ended. People started mingling with each other, leaving, even celebrating on the spot. Her cell pinged, a message. She grabbed her friend´s hand and started pulling her behind herself.

They were stopped at the back-stage entrance by the staff.

„It´s okay, they are with us.“ Came an english response with a slight accent.

The Leader of Bangtan Sonyeondan was reaching out for her hand.

She let him draw her close to him, the warmth and scent of him making her frantically beating heart speed up even more. She could hear greetings from other members and a surprised squeak. At this she lifted her head from Namjoon´s chest. Her friend was shyly hiding behing laughing Taehyung, a baffled Yoongi trying to talk to her.

She shook her head, entwined her fingers with Namjoon´s and pecked him on the chin. That man was damn tall. Joon just smiled down at her.

We need to attend the after-party. But I wanted to see you before. I still can´t believe we won.“ He said, a dreamy expression on his face. She nodded, her heart fluttering at his words.

„We will see you guys in the hotel.“

„It might be late when we come back.“ Namjoon protested gently. She furrowed her brows.

„It´s your victory. We definitely won´t go to sleep on a day like this Joon. We will wait for you and then we can celebrate together if you guys won´t be too tired. A little more of those two doing the googli-eyes at each other without properly talking and I´ll lock them in a closet or something!“ she said to her boyfriend and then growled, pointing with her chin to her friend now glued to Hoseok´s side glancing at sulking Yoongi. Namjoon snorted at her cute behaviour.

„Or... if the kids will be knackered, I´ll put Miss Shy-shy on baby-duty and we can celebrate just the two of us.“ She smiled mischieviously. Heat entered Namjoon´s gaze and he smirked.

„Kids, let´s go party! We won!“