1.

Give Me a Sign
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"If anyone's here, please give us a sign. Knock on the wall. Are you here?"

 

And it did knock -- accompanied Kwon Jiyong almost jumping out of his seat. It would be understandable that it shocked him, if he was actually there... But he wasn't. He was sitting on his couch at home, snuggled comfortably into his girlfriend.

It wasn't his idea to watch Ghost Hunters either; it was hers. And if he didn't love her so much, he would've said no! Because now he's totally outing himself as a wuss... 

 

"Pshh, you're not scared, are you? Ghosts aren't real."

But Jiyong thought the opposite. Of course he wouldn't show, though.

"I'm not scared." He even managed to laugh a little.

"You're totally scared. ."

He just rolled his eyes, took the bowl of popcorn out of his girlfriend's lap and replaced it with his own body.

"Why would I be scared, huh? You think I'm scared of a TV show?" 

Ah, his poor ego. Shattered right to the ground when his girlfriend answered with "Yes," (and a little smug smile) "I think you're scared of a TV show."

"I'm not~!" He pouted like a child. There were moments where sometimes even the other Big Bang members questioned Jiyong's age; if they were there, it would be one of those moments.

"Jiyong, your huge body is in the way. I can't see the TV."

"Yah, just because you're small, doesn't mean I'm huge. You're so mean..." He knew she was just joking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter