1/1

Oh Little Boy
Oh Little Boy

“Pick me, pick me, pick me up.”

“Ahn Hyungseop don’t you get tired from dancing to that song?”

“Aniyo. Noon, pick me~” I said while dancing to I.O.I’s Pick me. (and doing aegyo)

“Ew. You should stop Ahn. It doesn’t suit you.”

“Wae? Don’t I look cute?”

“Well, maybe a little?”

Seventeen teen teen neowa na saide Come On Come On~

“Just a moment Ahn, Bae Jinyoung is calling me.”

She got up from her seat and answered the call. I followed her.

“Wae, Baejin?”

Noona also calls him with a nickname. No, I won’t get jealous.

“Arasso, let’s just meet tomorrow.”

What are they talking about? Where are they going? Are they going on a date? No, I would really not get jealous. MUST NOT GET JEALOUS.

“Ne. Anneong.”

DID NOONA JUT ACTED CUTE ON BAE JINYOUNG? NOW TELL ME NOT TO GET JEALOUS.

She ended the call.

“Wae? Do you really have to follow me?”

I nodded.                        

“Yeah. I need to make sure that you’re safe with Bae Jinyoung.”

“Really Hyungseop? What’s with Baejin that will make it unsafe when I’m with him?”

“Molla. I just don’t like it when you’re with him, by the way where are you two going tomorrow?”

“None of your business, little boy.”

“Yah, That Bae Jinyoung is younger than me, and you’re calling me a little boy?”

“ ‘Yah’? Did you just talk informally to me? He’s taller than you.”

“Are you perhaps going on a date?”

“No.”

“I wanna go with you.”

“Yah! We’re going to do our project. No, you can’t go with me.”

“I want to make sure that you’re safe with him.”

“And make sure that he won’t be doing a move on you.” I whispered.

“Yah, is it your hobby to whisper? Give me one valid reason so that you can go with me.”

“I’m jealous with that little boy who is taller than me.” I whispered again.

“You should just whisper all you want Ahn. I won’t let you go with me. Have a goodnight dongsaeng. I’m going to sleep. You should also take care while going home. Make sure that no one would be mistaken that you are a twelve year old child and take you with them then call your mom asking for $1 Million.”

She got up from her seat and started to walk upstairs.

AISH. I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

OKAY AHN HYUNGSEOP. YOU HAVE 2 CHOICES.

  1. Tell her that you are jealous (200%) so that you can go with her and Bae Jinyoung won’t be able to make a move on her.
  2. Go home (should take care of myself coz someone might take me with them, I don’t them to take me and call my mom asking for $1 Million) and sleep.

ARGH. What should I do? Should I just go home?

AISH, I WON’T LET THAT BAE JINYOUNG BE ALONE  WITH MY PRECIOUS NOONA. I should protect my noona at all costs.

What if one day I woke up and Noona will prefer him over me. (Okay that’s too sad. I should stop thinking about it.)

I went upstairs and stopped infront of her room.

I knocked.

“Noona.”

“WAE?!” The door opened.

Is she mad?

“I’m jealous.”

“What?”

“Noona, Saranghae.” I said while looking down. What did I just say? Did I just confess to Noona? It was my unconscious mind who confessed to her. THIS IS NOT MY DREAM CONFESSION. I SAID THAT I WOULD CONFESS ON A PARK AND DANCE PICK ME (I’ve been practicing for weeks) THEN I WOULD BE HANDING HER A BOUQUET OF ORANGE ROSES (because the meaning of that rose is first love, and noona is my first love) ARGH. GREAT JOB AHN HYUNGSEOP, YOU RUINED EVERYTHING.

Goodbye dream confession, hello rejection.

I looked at noona. Is she blushing?

“Noona, Saranghae.” This time I am looking at her.

She looked at me.

“Nado.” She whispered.

“Noona? Are you saying something?”

She suddenly hit me.

“Ouch noona, what was that for?”

“You being deaf. Aish, I said ‘Nado’.”

OMO I THOUGHT SHE WILL REJECT ME BECAUSE THIS CONFESSION IS WAT TOO LAME. Good thing she feels the same way.

“Ppoppo.” I whispered.

“Do you think I can hear you if you will just whisper?”

“Ppoppo.”

“Yah! Jugulae? I don’t want to kiss you.”

“Then I will be the one kissing you.” I kissed her. Hey! It didn’t last long. Maybe just for 5 seconds?”

I ran for my life.

“NOONA, SARANGHAE! GOODNIGHT! I’M GOING WITH YOU TOMORROW. JUST WANNA MAKE SURE THAT THAT LITTLE BOY WHO’S TALLER THAN ME WON’T BE MAKING A MOVE ON YOU. YOU’RE MINE AND ONLY MINE. SARANGHAEEEE~” I even gestured a heart on her the run downstairs before I get hit for the second time.

 

I'm thinking if I should make chaptered version of this story. Don't forget to subscribe yeorobun~ Kamsahamnida! 

 

layout by dream_keeper88 | pattern by BOSO