2AM

Small Bickers

Amidst the breeze that were lingering through Nam Ji Hyun's skin, she didn't mind the rough attacks since the sky of the night were just purely amazing. She tucked her hand into her jacket's pocket as she murmured to herself — she loves talking to herself as to clear her mind and keep the negativity off the top. Ji Hyun hates having to keep the hatred alongside, it ruins her happiness and it definitely doesn't suit her to be on the negative side and the reason why she was binging with imaginative atrocity is because that one thing that Ji Hyun always hate to happen has happened once more: Ji Chang Wook being involved in another false dating rumor. Everyone in the agency, even staffs from the past drama they've worked on knows that they've been dating even before the drama happened, in line with this they actually met during the time The K2 and Shopping King Louie were being filmed to which they started dating after seeing each other multiple times during the filming of two different dramas at the same place. It was purely disappointing for her that her man was being paired with another woman that he barely knew; that he rarely play with because of certain circumstances that if he did mess with another woman, he knew he will go home with his clothes packed outside, ready to move out. A light tap woke her up from her deep imagination — as startled as she was, she gasped for a deep air and turned around, only to know it was him. The one that kept her up all night: Ji Chang Wook. Since it was the winter season, he was wearing his turtle neck combining with the leather jacket and leather jeans and those leather boots could immediately invite in a woman from a club. The rise of annoyance and jealousy went down the hill as soon as Nam Ji Hyun got a sight of his angelic eyes, pointed nose and soft lips that she wanted to kiss. She was perhaps going from a ravage to a mesmerization in which she was longing for ever since the start of his busy schedule — the younger's frown averted immediately into a softer look, breathing onto his face as soon as she gasped for breath. "You startled me!" he immediately wrapped his arm around his girlfriend, resting his chin against her shoulder from her behind as he always find comfort and warmth through this woman in every situation he'll be ed up with. 

 

 

"I missed you." was the only thing that his mouth could ever reply because his body was doing the thing in making sure Ji Hyun felt the he really missed her. Despite the sweetness that she is absorbing through, Ji Hyun wanted to send Wookie a hint that she is mad, not just mad but furiously mad. "Why did you go home late without even sending me a text?" She was sure that Chang Wook was out having ride with the motorcycle gang: A group where Chang Wook is involved that Ji Hyun is afraid he might run into trouble every time she hears the word motorcycle, Jihyun was perhaps just making sure that Wookie hasn't learned how to lie at all. "We went out for coffee and bunch of cakes, it was their call since they haven't joined the ride for a long time, and we took the ride to the East Namson Beach. One of our friends ran out of gas and there were barely gas stations around the area so we had to walk our bikes to let our friend catch up. I'm sorry, really." Nam Ji Huyn knew that with the look in her boyfriend's eyes, he was telling the truth. One of his friend, Tae Joon contacted her earlier about the incident and it doesn't really hurt if she tests him if her boyfriend ever had the guts to lie. But there's one thing missing in the story, one that she wants him to say right in front of her face. She met Minyoung at the beach, and according to Tae Joon — she was pursuing him to come back to her. The rest of the conversation was inaudible, he said. Plus it'd be pretty rude if he interfere. The younger was dying out of curiosity and jealousy. It was her ex for five months but Minyoung made it seem like she dated her boyfriend for years for how she's acting. She crossed her arms, looking into his eyes hoping for more words to come out his mouth but in to no avail, she failed. "I bought some chicken with creamy onion. Let's go eat, I'm starving." the elder her wrist out of habit and pulled her inside their shelter where they've been living for years now. "Is that all? Nothing fun that happened?" her eyes darted into his, hoping he would lie no more. His eyes never lie, atleast that's what she knows. Chang Wook immediately prepared the chicken with the creamy onion on top as he continue to avoid the question. There was no sense of nervousness nor any signs that he's planning to answer her question. Ji Hyun frowned amidst knowing that he was avoiding her question, to this she continued preparing the utensils, still shooting glares at her boyfriend. "Take a seat, let's eat." Chang Wook finally spoke amidst the frozen aura, he was in deep complication: he didn't want to hurt Nam Ji Hyun because he knew she was fragile, but he didn't want her not to know the whole situation either. "Minyoung-ie..." 

 

Every girlfriend would probably go crazy when they find out their boyfriend is just about to spill the beans about their exes, everyone would probably have the utensils thrown into walls or even the floor. Everyone, except Nam JI Hyun; she was just sitting there calmly, listening to his boyfriend's words. . "Well we stumbled upon Minyoung in the cafe and she was pleading to go back with me. Even suggested she can keep our relationship secret despite you not knowi-" 

 

"She did what? That son of a witch! I knew I shouldn't have..." Chang Wook's smirk was visible as soon as she heard Nam Ji Hyun throwing a fit. On the ongoing years of dating, she has never showed any signs of jealousy due to her excessive trust to her beloved boyfriend. She just knew that Wook wouldn't cheat on her in any means. Because in the old man's mind, is a cheerful, loyal, kid-like personality. The elder has been staring at her non-stop: There were many things that came into his mind. That he was so lucky that he stumbled upon this beautiful woman, this woman who made him feel wanted after all these years: The woman who's more beautiful than the 6PM sunset and cooler than the breeze of the 5AM morning. She's all the warmth that he could ever ask for, the right amount of sweetness that his heart has ever desired — In that moment, all he could see was the slow motion of Nam Ji Hyun getting all mad. As a closing for Ji Hyun's show, she heaved out a grunt along with a defeated sigh, still shooting glares at the elder. "What? You're going to get her back, won't you?" thinking about something to tease his girlfriend with, he stood up along with his acting and looked at her with those serious eyes. You can actually tell that Ji Hyun is getting nervous as of the moment, and all she could do was widen her eyes in surprise as soon as the look on Wook's face changed. Chang Wook walked slowly towards her place whilst heaving out a defeated sigh. 

 

"Actually.... I'm," He was near Ji Hyun now, just a little step more closer will make their head together. "I can't do that because I'm in love with someone who's name is Nam Ji Hyun" he slowly indicated her name right in front of her face while staring into her loving eyes. Irritated, the lather glared at him more and even threw light punches against his arm; he let them be but managed to grab her slender waist and pulled her in for a kiss. It was a light kiss, she insisted herself. She promised herself that she would never fall for his tricks but she did nonetheless. Unwillingly, she closed her eyes and let herself be lost in the grasp of his man. She gracefully wrapped her arms around his neck like there was no tomorrow, kissing every inch of his lips in a manner where every move of hers was sweet enough for him to finally decide to sweep her off the feet. Both of them knew that carrying Ji Hyun will be a good idea since their height doesn't match and Wookie knows how her girlfriend's neck seem to be in pain when they kiss. The young one wrapped her legs around his  waist as they finally walked to their room. The heat started to rise up to their cheeks and it wasn't bearable at all. The sweetness between them ignites up 2AM in the morning and no one even knew that both of them shared the love that they've been longing for. A love that will always last even if they bicker a lot in small things. They always knew that perfect relationship doesn't exist but in fact, they knew that they were perfect for each other. 


6AM in the Morning

 

The sound of the alarm clocking off the coffee table made the elder rise up and turn it off. It took him seconds to remind him about what happened that night: he woke up with his woman beside him with no clothes on, so as he. The little reminder that went off his head made him cackle and run his fingers against the fair skin of the woman he's still falling in love with. The warmth of his lips landed on her shoulders as if he was also in love with it; though she knew that he loves every little thing she has, he never failed to show that every day. The little movement he made made the younger wake up — he thought he would be irritated because of the pain he just caused his woman but instead, she turned around and hugged the heck out of him like there was no tomorrow at all. She smiled until her lips reached her ear, and giggled along the touches. It was perhaps the perfect morning for the both of them.

 

"Good morning, my ball of sunshine." Chang Wook gave a light peck on her ear before going back to nestle against her neck, pulling her more closer. "Actually..." the younger pulled away by the sudden change of the sound of his voice, she then glared at him once more, hoping no shocking words come out of his mouth, "What, what is it again? Are you going to scare the hell out of me and then take it back?" he suddenly laughed it off as soon as he heard her woman speak like that once again, he just thought of how wonderful it is when they become husband and wife. He carefully took out the wedding ring his mom gave him out on their drawer, grabbed her left hand and slipped in the ring slowly on her. She was startled — perhaps she even bit her lip in nervousness to wake herself up in this realistic dream; but no, it wasn't a dream at all. 

 

"I wouldn't ask you because I know the answer already." he playfully displayed a smirk, hugged her once more as he giggled to tease his fiancé. The New Journey awaits the two, and Nam Ji Hyun sure displays the face of an expression that she can't wait to take that journey with him.