The Beginning of Past

It's unclear.

 

CHAPTERS STORY: (Chap 1) The beginning of the past.

________________________________________________________

"Be safe, my daughter." cried _____, a mother and a powerful young witch.

Ever since the day where the incident when the prince of their country was killed by the spell of one of the evil witch, the king of the country has given order to kill all of the witches in his land. But not all the witches are evil, half of them are good too. So with the soldiers burning their houses, their families, the witches trying to escape from the country.

After receiving the horrible news from her servant, Luna, the leader who controls the good side of the witches clan, orders the witches to leave their places as soon as possible. Panicking, they quickly fled with their families. But a powerful young witch, was left in a room, busy searching for a spell which can save her daughter from the soldiers. Then, she quickly reach for her daughter's hand, bringing her to her spell-working place.

"Mother, where are we going?" asked___, the daughter of the young witch. She was looking at her mother with her beautifully curious eyes.

"___ we are leaving to visit your uncle and aunt, we might not be able to come home for awhile." said ___, who was making spell circle which can exchange the safety for her daughter's life. 

It was a spell to another dimension. But before the spell was done, the soldiers broke into the spell room. 

"Get them!!! Do not let them escape!!!" shouted the soldiers who was panicking when withnessed the scene. He was given order to not let a single witch to stay alive, otherwise, their own life will be in danger. 

"___! " cried ___ to her daughter.

"Mommy!!" cried little ___ who quickly ran into her mother's arms.

Without hessitation, ___ quickly carries her daughter into the created door. But she knows that only one of them can go through the dimension at a time, there won't be enough time for their both escaption at the same time. After creating a protection barrier, she quickly send her daughter for the escaption.

Whispering into her daughters ear, she carried her quickly yet safely. " ___, be safe, take care of yourself when mommy is not around ok? Uncle and aunt will take care of you too. Please promise mommy that you will take care of yourself."

"Mommy, why are you saying these? Mommy are you leaving me?!" With little ___'s intelligence, ___ realised that her mother is going to safe her life no matter in what situation... even when she need to sacrifice her life for her daughter.

"No ___, mother will be back to you someday. Just promise mommy that you will take care of yourself, mommy loves you." Then, she planted a kiss on little ____ forehead.

"Mommy, I love you too!! You know I do!! But why is mommy leaving me?!! Mommy, please don't leave me!!" cried little ___, she can't hold back her tears anymore, she realised that her prediction was right. With all her crying, her beautiful little face was stained with tears. She was sobbing, having a hard time breathing.

"Please don't cry dear." Said ___ calmly, tear was in ___ eyes, then, with a sad smile, she planted another kiss on her daughter forehead.

Unable to withstand another force, the barrier broke apart, soldiers rushing in, taking ___, they were trying to pull little ___ from the dimension too, but with ___'s mother's one swift motion, she jerked her hand towards the closing spell cast, switching it off. One of the soldier saw it and he kick ___;s mother's body away from it. Unable to contain the force, her body slumped onto the floor.

"MOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!" shouted little ___ who saw her mother being hurted, she reached out to take mother's hand, but the entrance itself was closing. 

Then, she was sent by a strong wind, it carried her into another dimension just like what her mother told her. After a long trip, she finally reached the destination.

She landed hard on the floor. She was afraid to know where she was, so she buried her face in her knee.

Time seemed walking like a slow turtle, after what seem like forever, there are sound of cars, hons, footsteps. Everything started to get more and more clear. She has this strange habit to block out the sound from the surrounding when she is in sorrow. Then, she heard some footsteps stopping next to her, and someone asking.

"Hello, child, are you hurt? Why are you here?" Looking up, ___ find that a pair of couple was looking at her with curious eyes, they were young, like the ones who were in their mid twenties.

Not daring to speak again because she afraid that she might be unable to control but broke into tears in front of the strangers, she once again looked down towards the floor.

"Child, are you ok? Where is you mommy?" The couple asked her again, and this time it was the female who did. Receiving no respond again, she slowly put her hands on ___'s shoulder and patted her gently. Her hands were warm and soothing, they were offering comfort to ____. 

Shocked, ___ slowly looked up, only to received an understanding smile of the woman, she may be young, but her gesture has proved that she is more mature in her mind compared to her age.

The feelings of lost and lonely had contained in her little body for too long, with this short yet comforting gesture of a woman, the feeling suddenly becomes stronger. With that, her control broke loose. Feelings of bittersweet that someone she did not know yet was willing to offer her comfort, she cried. Her tears ran wild from her eyes, escaping with every chance that they could get.  

The woman was amused, but she did not ask anymore question. Slowly, she pulls ___ into her embrace. Giving warmth and support for ___ to let her feelings out.