final

Mina
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Clad in a black suit, a man with a small stature stands in the front in the mirror trying to knot his tie.

 

"Isn't it hot today? It's like 90° degrees outside and I feel like I'm burning." Says a man wearing a white long sleeve polo, who's fanning himself with his hand.

 

"Stop exaggerating Tzuyu the weather is just fine." Chaeyoung says as he still tries his best to knot the tie around his neck.

 

"Hey, Chaeng have you seen her today?" Jungyeon asks, as he was ironing his white long sleeve polo.

 

"No." He meekly replied. 

 

"You sure you can handle it?" Momo asks, he was lounging on the couch as he waits for his friends to get ready.

 

"Are you nervous? Cause it's the big day you know? You're gonna see her walking down the aisle—"

 

"I'm cool. I'm fine." He deadpanned.

 

"Aww. Our cub is nervous." Tzuyu cooed

 

"Yeah. I can see it."Jungyeon follows.

 

"Is this gonna take all day?" Chaeyoung says irritatedly pertaining to the teasing he received from his friends.

 

"Of course, it is gonna happen all day. It's the big day!"

 

"Wow. Can't believe that I have such a supportive group of friends just like you guys." Chaeyoung sarcastically commented.

 

 

Tzuyu walked up to Chaeyoung and put an arm on his shoulder. "You sure you're fine though? You're not gonna cry or something?" He teases. 

 

"Yeah. Just get your ing hands off me." Chaeyoung spats off as he remove Tzuyu's hands off of his shoulder. He was tensed and agitated but his friends weren't that much of a help as he still struggles in trying to tie his tie.

 

"I'm sure he's getting a cold feet." Jungyeon added. 

 

"Just chill out bro and try to have fun."-Momo

 

Chaeyoung sighed. "Can you just help me with this thing so I can get over it?" 

 

Tzuyu and Jungyeon was laughing as they saw Chaeyoung's agitated face. Chaeyoung can't believe his friends, they are supposed to cheer him up at times like this but here they are making him feel more helpless like he was before. 

 

Forunately Momo was kind enough as he went towards him and helped him with his tie. 

 

"Jesus. You're helpless with ties."

 

****

 

Shortly after, they arrived at the venue. He was welcomed by Mr and Mrs Myoui. 

 

"Oh Chaeyoung-ssi. How are you?" Mrs. Myoui says as he enveloped Chaeyoung in a hug. 

 

"I'm doing fine Mrs. Myoui. Thank you for asking." He politely replied. 

 

He was welcomed next by Mr. Myoui, he shook hands his and he wished him luck before Chaeyoung enters the building. 

 

He sees their friends and family already settled down in their seats as they wait for the bride to come. He made his way on the aisle getting in position, he was followed by Tzuyu and next to Tzuyu was Jungyeon.

 

The three lads stood handsomely in front of many people. 

 

The minute Chaeyoung heard the music play, the butterflies in his stomach multiplied, his hand starts to shake on its own. 

 

'This is it.' He let out a deep sigh.

 

The door opened and it revealed an elegant beauty in a white dress, gracefully walking in the aisle escorted by her father and mother. 

 

Chaeyoung swallowed as Mina continued to move forward , making her way to him.

 

 

Wearing the same smile that Chaeyoung had always loved , she walks. 

 

 

Nearer, and nearer...

 

 

 

Chaeyoung remembers when Mina walked into his life and turned it upside down....

 

How Mina taught him how to smile.

 

How Mina showed him the meaning in living.

 

How Mina became important in her life.

 

How Mina reminded him everyday she loved him.

 

How they ended up where they are today.

 

Standing there as the woman she loves walks donning a wedding dress that made her look like the most beautiful being in existence.

 

The moment their eyes met Chaeyoung's brown orbs become misty and tears threatened to fall from his eyes. He just couldn't help it. Mina was so beautiful, so beautiful he wanted to cry. 

 

Litt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter