일。of cases and romance

the biggest mystery, murder 101.

hwayoung's p.o.v

it was already a tiring day, the sight of people working hard to bring crime to justice was satisfactory of course but sometimes it gets annoying  because it's so crowded and loud. as i walked in my office i was greeted with cool breeze from the AC and my couch, as soon as i got on the couch, i plopped down and opened my phone, i put in the passcode, and immediately went to twitter. a few minutes passed by as i refreshed twitter, i saw interesting news, something that i didn't expect to happen, i raised my eyebrows in question. as i clicked on the link for the news.

[ HEADLINE ]
MURDER HAPPENS IN WANNA ONE HIGH 

on the 3rd of july, a murder happened in one of the most prestigious male school in south korea, a dead body was found on 4th floor comfort room, in cubicle no.2. the body was identified to be 18 year old student, bae jinyoung, the body was found by his said close friend lee daehwi. the body was discovered  at around 5.00pm. the autopsy results have yet to come out and the police are immediately looking into this. 
for more information stay tuned!

as soon as i stopped reading, i immediately stuffed my phone into my pocket, and stood up heading outside, walking towards the head of the detective branch, as her eyes turned towards mine, she excused herself and walked towards to me, with a smile that can make my heart flutter anytime but knowing that it was time to be professional, i smiled back at the lady. 
"ma'am, may i have a word with you?" i asked, biting my lip trying to not slip up any of my words. 
i think she had sense something wasn't right and nodded, biting her lip as well, i can see her eyes nervous, and confused. she nodded and held my hand, that nervous look changed into a loving smile, as she whispered
"let's go somewhere more private." 
i nodded at her words and let myself get dragged by her, i didn't know where she was dragging me until i saw the familiar hallways, she was taking me into her office. as we arrived in front of door, she punched in a passcode that i knew by heart. as soon as we entered, she wrapped her arms around me, and i wrapped my around her neck, her whisper making me feel lightheaded like always.
"well, what brings you here detective park?" 
she whispered warmly, like she always did when it was the two of us together. i chuckled softly and pecked her lips.
"babe, i love you. but did you hear about the murder case in wanna one high?" 
i asked softly, my arms still around her, she chuckled and pulled away, making me feel sad for a bit before she pecked my lips. her gaze changed in 0.01 second, turning into a serious one as she crossed her arms. 
"yes, i heard about it babe? we already have the suspects and autopsy results have already came in." 
i hummed in acknowledgment and nodded.
"who are you putting in the case eunji?" 
i asked her, curiously tilting my head.
"of course you, but this is gonna be harder than any case that you had. you sure you can take it?" 
she cocked an eyebrow, in worry. im guessing she is worrying if i'll be able to take the stress or if i was able to finish the case. she looked adorable that i couldn't help but wrap my arms around her one more time, feeling the familiar loving warmth that she gave me, raking my fingers in her hair. i it gently, whispering.
"i'll be fine, and give me those suspect files soon? alright? and also the autopsy files? right now i just want to enjoy my time with you." 
sighing, she lifted me up bridaly style suddenly and pecked my lips, smiling brightly. 
"what am i going to do with you?" 
"everything in your life, you're gonna do with me. so deal with it, director jung."
she brought me to the couch and laid me down, her following as she layed next to me, wrapping her arms around me. for a moment i felt tranquility in this crowded workplace, as i tuned out everything, i soon closed my eyes and fell into sumbler. with an excited and nervous heart, about solving this case.