The Girl In Her Dream

The Girl In Her Dream

Minkyung kept staring at Kyungwon as she was driving. She felt that if she take her eyes off her girlfriend for one second, she would lose her. She took a detail look at Kyungwon's face. She loves Kyungwon silky short blonde hair. The sparkly eyes of the younger one never failed to entice her. She remember how Kyungwon always made their nose clashed and the red lips of her. She was drowned by the red lips countless time. 

Kyungwon noticed Minkyung behavior and she found it was cute but at the same time it was bothering her concentration. She kept stealing a glance from the corner of her eyes to the charming beauty beside her.

"Minkyung-ah, stop glaring at me like that. I can't concentrate on the road."

"I can't. I won't."

"Pretty please."

"I love you." Kyungwon's eyes were wide open when Minkyung blurted the three sacred words. Her grip to the steering wheel was tighten. Her heart was beating too fast it could jump from the casket. Her leg immediately press on the break to stop the car. She looked at her girlfriend's face with an undescribable feelings.

Minkyung pulled the collar of Kyungwon's shirt closer and crashed her lips onto her. Her tongue was exploring her girl's mouth tasting the sweetness. She deepen the kiss leaving Kyungwon breathless but the younger one won't let go either. Euphoria filled their brain. As much as they want to keep tasting the sweetness they had to stop for a breath. Their breath were in synchronization as they inhale and exhale at the exact same moment.

Minkyung rested her forehead on Kyungwon's and Kyungwon lean in to touch her nose with her own. Her eyes were drawn into the sparkling eyes. Her hands were holding Kyungwon's face same as the hands of her girlfriend. Kyungwon lean in again to kiss the girl in front of her and that was the last thing she remembers before her sister woke her up.

 

-----

 

Kyungwon would not realize that she was crying if her twin sister did not wipe the tears on her face. She was beyond clueless. Why she was crying? Why that girl appeared on her dreams every single day? Why the dreams felt so real that it hurt her? Why she could not remember that girl? Why nobody was willing to talk about the girl in her dreams? She asked herself the same questions every single day and she still could not find the answer. The girl in her dreams felt so real but she could not find anything that point to her existence. Why? 

"Yuyu-ya, I dreamt about that girl again." Kyungwon told her twin sister. Yuha pulled her younger twin into a hug and caress her back.

"It's okay. It was just a dream." Yuha whispered. 

"But it feels so real. I miss her. Who is she, Yuyu?"

"I don't know who are you talking about. I'm sorry Kyungwon, I don't think she's real."

"I think she is real. Please Yuyu. Help me find her." Kyungwon was begging. She really needs to know who is that girl. Why she felt her heart hurts everytime she remembers her? Yuha stop caressing her sister's back and broke their hugs. She took a deep breath before she started to speak. 

"She doesn't exist on the same plane with us, Kyungwon-ah."

"What?" Kyungwon was confused by the way her sister talk. 

"I mean she's not living in our world little sister. She's just in your dream." Yuha study her sister's face, taking a careful detail on her expression. Kyungwon was disappointed by the fact.

She was not lying but she did not tell the whole truth either. Minkyung definitely not exist on the same plane as them because she exist on the other world right after their accident. Kyungwon was in comatose state for a few weeks. The first time she woke up, the first thing she asked was "Where is Minkyung?". When she found out about her girlfriend's death, she blame herself and she tried to kill herself. She fell into a deep sleep again and she loses her memories of Minkyung when she woke up again. Everyone was forbidden from saying anything about Minkyung. They all denied her existence for Kyungwon's sake.

"I want her to be real."

 

 

A/n: In this story, Yuha is Kyungwon's twin sister. I didn't proofread this so some mistake is bound to happen. Someone asked me to write a one shot of this, so here it is. Was it okay troublemaker?