My baby

My baby loves me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Its comiiing. Mark open your god damn mouth."

 

Mark shook his head.

 

"Mark."

 

"Donghyuck. I love you to death baby but i don't trust the soup you made."

 

"I'm literally the best cook in this ing dorm."

 

"Don't curse. I don't like it when you curse" mark said and pouted.

 

Donghyuck rolled his eyes "just open your mouth please"

 

"No uh" mark said and kept his mouth shut tightly.

 

Then donghyuck did something that made mark open his mouth in shock without noticing he did.

 

"Open your mouth. Mark lee open your damn mouth"

 

Yeah. Lee freaking donghyuck just sang it in nct u's "7th sense"s rhythm.

 

"You just didn-" 

 

Donghyuck shoved a spoonful of soup in mark's mouth and grinned "hell yeah i just did"

 

Mark gulped down the hot soup and glared at donghyuck.

 

"Remind me why we are dating again ?"

 

"Cause you are so desperetly, lovesickingly in love with me and would do anything for me including confessing me in the cheesiest way possible."

 

Mark rolled his eyes "and in return i'm getting tortured"

 

"Ugh shut up mark" donghyuck said and blowed on the spoon full of soup. Mark haven't said the soup burned his tongue but donghyuck understood it anyway.

 

"Here. Open your mouth."

 

Mark opened his mouth this time cause wow the soup didn't taste bad actually.

 

"Good boy" donghyuck said and petted mark's head.

 

"Hey!"

 

Donghyuck laughed and mark hated feeling the butterflies in his stomach whenever he saw donghyuck's laugh.

 

"You are so cute when you are sick mark. With those red cheeks and your snot rolling down your nose"

 

Mark immidetely checked his nose and donghyuck laughed harder.

 

"I'm just kidding idiot there is no snot don't worry"

 

Mark puffed his cheeks and murmured quietly but loud enough for donghyuck to hear "like you would still love me if my snot came out"

 

"Oh mark..." donghyuck said and came close to mark's face like he was gonna kiss him "you might puke to my face and i will still love you to the moon and back"

 

Mark grimaced his face and pushed donghyuck away "you're gross"

 

Donghyuck laughed again "it's true tho. I love you that much."

 

Mark rolled his eyes cause why his boyfriend wasn't like other boyfriends ? Like other normal boyfriends.

 

"Still. It's gross hyuck."

 

"But you love me" donghyuck said and pecked his cheek then caressed it "now let's finish this soup so you can take your medicine. Okay ?"

 

Donghyuck was looking at him with so much care in his eyes that mark melted inside his fluffy warm blanket.

 

"Okay"

 

"Good" donghyuck said and pecked his other cheek.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Do....donghyuck..."

 

"I'm here love" donghyuck held his hand tightly and caressed his knuckles softly.

 

"It hurts hyuck"

 

"I know love. But you'll be alright don't worry" donghyuck said and kissed his head. Pecking little kisses all over it softly.

 

Mark's sickness got terrible when the night came. Donghyuck was holding him in his arms while trying to comfort him. Mark said he was feeling so tired and so sick and like he is gonna faint anytime now. And it was hurting donghyuck's heart so much seeing his one and only love in so much pain.

 

"I wouldn't wanna say that but he got this sickness very veey badly. He will have lots of pain. Especially at nights. Someone have to stay with him. Comfort him. Make him take his medicines. Or else he will go worse." Was what the doctor said so of course the person who stayed with him was donghyuck.

 

Donghyuck stayed with him days and nights, held him tight and warm and comforted him through the pain.

 

"They overwork you that's why" donghyuck s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter