First Kiss

First Kiss

“-Oh… My head…

-Eh, slow down, you’re in trouble and I don’t want you to fall again.

-Where am… Oh, Mina, how is it possible? I was in the streets but not with you… Momo was really tired and slowed.

-I know that. But I wanted to take a walk and when I was outside I saw you on the ground with an empty bottle next to your head. I think you were asleep and totally pissed. So I take you to your room and said to your roommates that you were sick, that I find you on the living room’s couch and here we are.

-Well, … I have to drink something, I’m thirsty.

-Here, some water. So? You’re going to tell me what’s wrong or I can, like you would say, off? said the girl with an angry glare, Mina was always aware for Momo. If she was sad, happy, angry or else.

-Later maybe, I have to take a little shower and eat and train my dance’s steps and my vocals. I’ll be busy but I’ll tell you what’s going on. Promise.”

Momo glare at Mina, her face was like an angel with the reflect of the sun on. Her hair were so beautiful, red with some pink nuances. ‘, what am I thinking about now?’ Momo say that in her tough. Maybe it was alcohol’s effects. She gets up with her hand on the shoulder of the girl next to her. She open the bathroom’s door and close it behind her with a small sigh. Mina stayed a moment on her seat. What happened to her friend? If someone hurts her? If her family was in trouble or her missed home? She would know, but now she can only think of how Momo was the night before. She was drunk, of course, but she can see a little pain in her eyes. Like she was the thing that Momo wouldn’t talk about. Mina heard the shower was on, she imagine the girl under it. Her perfect body under the hot water. The steam in the place brings a little mysterious thing in this tough. Mina let out a heavy sigh as she get up from her seat and slowly walk to the exit for the room.

 

It was time for everyone to sleep in the dorm. Well not everyone. Mina was still chocked and pensive about Momo’s problem. She grab Momo by the arm and lead her to the living room’s couch, They sat and Mina start the talk.

“-Momo, tell me now. I’m here and we haven’t anything to do.

-Tell you what?

-Eeeh, Momo please, I’m your friend you can tell me anything. I can hear everything I won’t be like angry or disgusted. I’ve always been there for you. I always be there for and I will always be there with you. Don’t be scared.

-I’m not scared, I just don’t want to talk about it. I really appreciate what you trying to do but… I just can’t.

-You can’t what? Momo…

-I can’t talk to you. It’s been… What? Six months that you ignore me. I don’t think you were there for me since a long time. I needed someone to talk. Last night was a mistake, and I’m glad that you helped me but it doesn’t change anything. In like two or three days, I will go out for get drunk again because I like that. I don’t feel anything when I am. That’s me and you can’t change this. Not in the way you think it is.

-So it’s because of that? You don’t want to talk because of me? I don’t even realize that I ignored you. And I’m sorry about that. It’s just, you scare me, I feel like when I try to come closer to you for talk or anything else you go away with your annoying whistles. I’m done of this situation. I want to talk to you, to laugh with you, to smile with you. To hug you, Momo… I lost my best friend and I feel guilty at this idea.

-I’m on my guard now. I wanted to things like that with you too, but there’s always something that come between us and we forgot us. But I’m not sad now. I was but I’m not since weeks ago. It’s life and we can’t change things like that. So good night Mina and please sleep this time.”

Momo left the girl on the couch for her room. Mina could feel her tears being bigger and bigger. She just let her body hit the couch and her tears fall on her red cheeks. She never felt this bad and sadness inside of her heart. Like she’s going to die or something like that. Her friend hate her and she couldn’t do anything at this.

~One week later~

The group have a fan sign after his comeback with the MV called “TT”. When the girls begin to play the terrible game called “Pepero Challenge”. At the begin, the game was funny and everyone laughed.

“-Minari play with Momoring! said Nayeon

-Mina? You want to?

-We can try…”Mina was so terrified, if something happened. Like her cheeks going pink or totally red? If she kisses by accident her crus… Her friend, of course? Well try it.

Momo take a Pepero in and turn her head to front Mina. Mina take the Pepero in and they begin to progress. When they were close enough, Sana grabs the heads of the two girls and she push those together. Mina opened her eyes and cover with her hand, her cheeks went to red as she felt under the table because of embarrassed. She feel her knees shake and her head was hot as . When she thought her head went to a normal color, she sees Momo looking at her like nothing just happened and it was nothing at all.

This night, Mina couldn’t sleep. She stood up and gone to the kitchen to find something to drink. When she heard noises behind her. She turned her head and sees Momo who was tired but can’t find her way to sleep before have something in her stomach. When she land next to Mina, she begun a little chat with her.

“-I’m hungry, what’s your reasons?

-I think too much tonight.

-About?

-… Mina stared at the floor

-About what happened earlier today? It was an accident, don’t think about it.

-But… Can we have a seat for a second?

-Sure. ”The two girls have a seat on the couch of the living room. “So what’s on your mind Mina?

-It’s just, it was my first kiss and it’s everywhere on internet and everybody is talking about it.

-Well, in this way it’s not that calm. But, you know, it’s not a really kiss. It was like a peck. Not a big deal, it happens. And if you really want to know what is a really a “first kiss” you should watch some dramas or listen to my ty lover teenager speech. Want you?

-Tell me, at the point where I am.

-Your first kiss should be with THE person. This person who you love and who loves you in return. This person who makes you go crazy with those feelings. This person who deserves it. This moment should be special, with this special person.

-Thanks…

-Wow, please don’t cry Minari~…” Momo stare at Mina’s eyes, they were wet.

“-Momoring… I can’t hold this anymore…” Said the girl with tears roll on her cheeks.

Momo dry Mina’s wet cheeks and open her arms. Mina just felt on her hug. She raise her head up to see that Momo is crying too. Mina reached Momo’s lips with hers. The pink haired girl return this kiss with her hands on Mina’s neck. Momo was the first to break the kiss for take a deep breath. She look at the brown haired girl to see that she’s now smiling but crying even more. They stay together while minutes when Mina yawn.

“-We should go sleep now.

-That was my first kiss, good night Momo…

-Good night, and, I love you Mina…