It Wasn't Broken

I Can't Let You Go (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I started walking on the path that would lead me out of the park. Glancing up I saw the stars twinkle like so. They always made me feel happy, better. I kept going, passing trees and a little bench. I smiled as a memory of me and Minho came to mind. He would wait for me all the time there after school. I would catch his eye, and he’d stand up opening his arms to me. The grin on my face it didn’t disappear. I really thought when he did that it was cute. I still can’t believe that it’s been two whole years...since everything.

Sighing, I continued on. The wind pushed up against my skin. It wasn’t the cold harsh kind. But the kind of breeze that made you feel at ease. Just as I was about to exit out of the park. I noticed someone from a far. A guy, I had assumed. He was sitting down with his back facing me. He was pulling out grass from the ground then throwing it down. This unknown person seemed frustrated. Though I was curious, in the end I shrugged it off.

Sometimes people need to figure things out for themselves.

My long brown hair flowed with the wind as I moved. Nights like these, are the nights I love. It’s really peaceful. But my undivided attention was suddenly given to the stranger again as he stood up. He turned around walking toward me. I couldn’t make out what he looked like. The only thing that was quiet visible was that he was tall and his hair looked short.

The pace I had became slower. As I wanted this to be untrue. I shook my head, trying to remove the thought. Pathetic. I want to see him so bad, I’m now bending the reality of everything. That’s not him. No, not even. I would recognize if it were. That’s just...some... that’s... Minho.

Suddenly I became frozen, and the stranger joined me. I was now wide-awake. Seeing it all clearly. My breathing stopped, my heartbeat still. Am I even alive right now? I looked around quickly searching for something else to pour my attention to. The air found itself back into my lungs. Breathe, Hyori, breathe. I couldn’t take my gaze off him. I wanted to lunge at him. Those eyes of his watched me. The wind blew, as we both stood there paralyzed.

The thing I wanted. The thing I waited for was now here before me. Just him standing there made me weak. Made me what to forget and deny what he did ever happened. I stared down. So, this is what the girls meant...he looks so good. I felt my cheeks get hot. Must I be so vulnerable in front of him?

Finally having the courage, I looked up again. A part of me felt he would repeat history.

Walk past me.

Let me fall.

Leave me.

Alone.

Surprisingly though, he was just as in a daze as I was. He didn’t move. There was this certain softness in his eyes. I knew I had to make the first move. It ends here.

I made my way past him, with his eyes on me. Well, I tried.Minho took a hold of my wrist. His touch electric to my skin. I finally felt recharged. Like he was the thing who made me, well me. Again, we both were stuck in time. I sighed closing my eyes. The words came out like vomit. To fast for me to comprehend. “Let go of me, Minho.” Sound familiar?

“No.” His response pissed me off.

“I SAID LET GO OF ME!” I snapped.

“Sorry, I can’t do that.” He said nonchalantly. I tried prying myself from his grip, but he wouldn’t budge. Why am I forgetting he’s so much stronger than me? He started to drag me. Taking me away from the park, leading me... he’s taking me to his dorm...but why? “Stop it!” I said barking at him. This is really getting on my nerves. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. He’s still a jerk. I decided to take a different approach.

“Minho, you’re hurting me.” My small voice caught his attention. We were already outside of his dorm. Another emotion entered me. Is he going to leave me alone now? He stands holding my hand instead of my wrist this time.

“Miahne.” Almost a whisper, but yet so discreet.

He led me into his dorm room slamming the door behind us. He slowly looked over his shoulder as the warmth of his hand was still with mine. Wake up, please wake up. Somebody pinch me.

I was extremely nervous and the reason why...totally unknown to me. Am I afraid to admit I’m not fighting back anymore. Should I be? One moment I’m here, the next I’m there. I’m contempt with what happened, but not that I’m letting him win this game.

He brought me to his bedroom, and locked the door. That bothered me. We were the only ones here, there was no real reason for that...

Then he pushed me down on his bed, and I felt more scared then nervous.

“Minho, what are you doing?” He didn’t want to chit-chat because he was more interested in showing me.

Soon he kissed me, harshly. The mix of emotions made everything so overwhelming. I didn’t know if this was right or not. He hovered over me. I tried escaping from his hold but of course, everything I did never worked. He overpowered me. Completely.

I wiggled under him as he began nibbling on my n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter