Chapter 1

Cry

 

 
Oh baby U make me cry yeah
Oh baby U make me cry yeah
Oh baby just tell me why yeah
Oh baby U make me cry yeah
 
Cry- MBLAQ
 
1.
 
She had just returned from the university after an exhausting day full of lessons and when she entered in her room, she threw herself directly onto the bed. It was 5 pm on a day of winter and outside it was almost dark. She looked at the wall of his room looking through the photos one in particular: she was younger, in that picture was about 17 years, the hair were much longer as she wore at that time and their black shining in the rays of a summer sun. Near there  was a boy, he was three years older than her and was embracing her affectionately: his name was Lee Changsun, also known as Joon, and he was her best friend, they practically grown up together, their parents were friends from a long time, and they, from an early age, had given all the signs of being very close. They had never stopped to talk, even when he had embarked on a career of the show and was overwhelmed by commitments he didn't stop tolook for her and tell her all about though, as she didn't stopped to do the same. Joon was perhaps the only person who could really say to know her, he knew everything that was going through her head, all the inner struggles she had faced, the crisis that had come upon her. He was very protective towards her, he always wanted to know where and with whom she went. It was so even when she found her soul mate: Joon wanted to know every detail, family, study, work, and he would have the courage to go under Minjong's home. Fortunately Jiyon was able to change his mind and keep a tight rein on his side hyper protective, she didn't dare imagine what would happen if he went under house Minjong, the alternatives were not many, since his character would have had the courage to cut with a sharp blow to the body part which he took more. Minjong was a cold, calculating, but very passionate and impetuous, she fell in love at first sight. Those eyes the color of oil and deep as a bottomless pit had won at first glance that they had crossed.
He kept looking at the pictures hanging on the wall. No, there would be no pictures of them together, there couldn't be. She didn't had even on the phone, Minjong didn't like that sort of thing, perhaps because of the age: Jiyon was fifteen years younger, and she sometimes wondered how they could be together or how she wasn't considered only a child inexperienced who has to discover the world. But that was fine, she didn't feel the difference of age, over  those moments of sadness.
A smile appeared on his face thinking Minjong, that night they had an appointment and she couldn't wait to be able to completely lose herself once again in those beautiful eyes. While she thought to her sweetheart a call interrupted her thoughts, she looked at the display: 'Joonie', that was Changsun that was calling.
"Jiyoooon!"
When Joon's voice answered had reached two octaves above the normal calling her name.
"Joonie! What a honor to receive your call! "
Yes, because the last time the calls were dropped due to the promotion of the single in Japan.
"I kindly inform you that I'm coming back from Tokyo, I'm going to take the plane! »
She jumped out of her bed as if she recived an electric shock through the whole body and a squeaky little voice inside her head repeating Joonie is coming back, Joonie is coming back!, she just wanted to see him and embrace him again. It was a long time that they didn't spend some free time together and she just hoped he could find even just two minutes to dedicate himself to her.
"Happy?"
"So, so, so happy! Can't wait to hug  you with a Teddy Bear's style! "
She heard his laugh through the phone's speaker and started laughing too. She was happy, after a few hours she would go to Minjong and soon Changsun would embrace her. She didn't expected something more.
"Now I have to go, I'll call you  when I'll be in Seoul! A kiss baby. "
"Yes! Talk to you later, kiss to you too! "
That smile that was printed on the face was hard to make it go away, it seemed almost a dazed smile. When they finally decided to get up, she began to search the clothes she was going to wear to go that night to Minjong. Excited like she was, she couldn't wait. Her life at that time, was just fine.