Introduccion

The Fallens: Revenge of The Fallen Prince.

There are 4 kings within the Kingdom. The land is divided in 4 regions: the only difference between the royal families and the rest of the people is that the royals are stronger, faster and can heal themselves.

 ‘Agora’

Protectors: Amber and Minho

animal: pegasus

 Is the region of the north, the people living there is cold, capable of remain calm in every kind of situation, you can call them thinkers they have strategies for everything and don´t make a move if is not calculated, but once you know them there is no people more loyal and trustful than them.

The king is called Jung Yonghwa a dictator, heartless to those who dear to defied him, he has three daughters Jessica and Eunbi the twins and Krystal the little one, equally heartless when it comes to betray and defending their kind. The habitants of this kingdom have the ability of create and manipulate ice, it comes really useful in battles as shields and swords because their ice is stronger than metal.

Arcadia’

Protectors: Donhae and luhan

animal: dragons

Is the region of the south, people there is impulsive and intuitive; they are not very smart and are a little clumsy most of the time. They love to fight (play) with the agora people even though they get frozen most of the time (win one but loses five).

The king is called Leeteuk, he is really playful and dorky and love to mess with Yonghwa even though they are opposites (fire-ice) they are best friends and so is their people. He has two children, Taeyeon and Heechul also twins, just like their father they are dorks and love to play jokes on everybody. This kingdom manipulates and creates fire, and in battles well is obviously useful.

Pergamon’

Protectors: Kyuhyun and Woo young

animal: Therstal

Is the region of the east, people here is the most relax of all and intelligent when it comes to war strategies.

The queen is called Boa, she is charming and polite and has a relationship with Yonghwa that no one knows about, but Jessica suspects, she has also three kids all women Yuri and Yoona also twins and Seohyun the little one, like their mother they are charming, and Seohyun is extremely polite and a rule lover, but the twins are totally opposite they are pranksters and really trolls with everybody. Their element is the wind since a simple and gentle breeze to a terrible storm can be caused by them.

 ‘Atlanta’

Protectors:  Victoria and Siwon

animal: neggle

Is the region of the west, people is peaceful and calm and live their live by the emotions.

is the only kingdom with a king and a queen, Onew and Luna, they are the peaceful ones, don´t mess with anyone and anyone mess with them, they also have three kids, Tiffany and Sunny also twins and the little one Sulli, they are really beautiful and their eye smile just like their parents is breath taking, the difference between the kids and the parents is that the kids have a hell of a temper and nobody wants to see them angry. In this kingdom the element is the water, even tough is the most peaceful one is considered the most dangerous at the same time.

 

These kingdoms live in peace with each other, sharing the space and memories, but even then the royal kids need protection that is why each region has two protectors; stronger, faster, cleaver and willing to die for them if needed, a love relationship between protectors and royals is forbidden and punished by dead or vanishmeant of the land if they are lucky.

On the other hand they is the waste land, is the land of the forgotten, of the punishment and torture to those who tried to break the peace in the kingdom, in another words a jail, but what happens in this land is not known in the other, that’s why the four kings and queens ignore the revolution and war danger their kingdom is in.

the forgotten are gathering to take on the kingdom and kill all the royals, they are considered criminals from all the regions and the head of this movement is known as ‘the fallen prince’ he seeks revenge and wants to take over the land and make it his and with that get ready to finally take on the mortal earth once and for all.