Arm wrestling

Arm wrestling

 

Currently Both B.A.P and BTOB members were together on B.a.p’s waiting room talking about what they had been up to and how things were going. Suddenly eunkwang decided that it would be fun to have a match against the other group.

“What do we get if we win though hyung?” Youngjae as always asked since he was known as the one that loved to win.

“It’s just for fun so nothing.”  Everyone agreed to join except for some of the members from both groups. In the end ilhoon, hyunsik, eunkwang,minhyuk, sungjae decided to play while himchan, daehyun, youngjae, jongup and lastly zelo decided to play. It was not a surprise that yongguk wouldn’t join but he was standing next to them and enjoy their little match that they were having along with peniel and changsub.

Himchan and eunkwang were up first it was a match in which everyone knew that both men were strong but in the end everyone knew that eunkwang would come out as the winner. Secondly came daehyun and ilhoon and same as before they were both really strong but as daehyun kept screaming and moving out of the table it was known right away that ilhoon would win.  It was then youngjae’s and minhyuk’s turn, everyone began to laugh at this match because everyone knew that minhyuk would win after knowing youngjae’s strength (After the heyo match against zelo) after losing youngjae began to give out many excuses that he wasn't ready however everyone knew he wasn’t the strong type but the brainy type. Everyone decided that it would be fun to have the makne’s next and as everyone had figured out zelo had won right away. Everyone began to laugh as youngjae made his way towards sungjae and gave him a hug telling him to join him to defeat all the rest of the members. Lastly it was Hyunsik and Jongup’s turn to compete against each other, they sat facing each other, both having their best glare on, hyunsik being the first one to smile at jongup, “Good luck jongup.” jongup however didn’t answer. Himchan made his way to the middle holding both their arms in place, hyunsik had his glare back and jongup’s eyes never left his. Even though himchan hadn’t removed his hand, he could tell that both men were strong. The countdown began;

3….

2….

1….

Himchan let go and both hands remained in place from the equally strong force that both men were using. Their veins were visible from the effort that they were putting in and then suddenly hyunsik looked up to see that in compare to him jongup had a calm glare in his face causing hyunsik to give out a small frown and focus instead at their hands that wouldn’t even move.

 

“Hyunsik hyung..”  the voice was calm and he turned to look at the boy in front of him, “Fighting~” the smile that replaced his glare was something that hyunsik didn’t expect it wasn’t only his smile, it was also his eyes that showed something unexplainable and hyunsik wasn’t ready for it, he was in a daze and that was all it took for jongup to slam hyunsik arm to the table. Hyunsik couldn’t believe it, he lost against a boy younger than him but seeing jongup standing up, suddenly jumping up and Down with his arms up in victory followed by daehyun running towards him, he knew right away that jongup had something in him that hyunsik couldn’t explain.

 

“Those were the most intense eight minutes of my life!” everyone agreed with changsub and hyunsik was just sitting in his seat was it really eight minutes? It seemed like only 2…  a hand was placed in his shoulder making him come back to reality, “I know how you feel, a kid younger than you, beating you in arm wrestling…. It hurts our pride.”

Hyunsik looked up at yongguk confused, “Our pride?”  Yongguk nodded and pointed at jongup, “That kid has won me two times in arm wrestling and once against daehyun.” he smiled as he remembered how jongup reacted knowing that he had won over the leader, “And i guess he won over you now.”  hyunsik looked back at jongup and yongguk spoke again, “But don't worry he isn’t the type of kid that would go and tell everyone that you lost.” hyunsik nodded before he realized that youngjae kept repeating that jongup won against him to the whole b.a.p crew. Yongguk let out a sight, “Except for youngjae…”  he patted his back slowly before he retreated himself out the room since it was b.a.p’s turn to go up on stage. Jongup was making his way out of the room when he was stoped by hyunsik.

"Can we have a rematch?" Jongup was surprised at his question, everytime he won he would never be asked to have a rematch, "sorry hyung i have to go on stage." 

"What about this saturday at the btob dorm?" Jongup tried recalling his schedule and nodded as he knew he would be free that day. Hyunsik let out a smile as he moved out of jongup's way. 

"Then it's a date!" 

"Huh?" 

"I mean a date for arm wrestling, see you then jongup." 

Jongup smiled, "see you then hyung, i have to go now and good luck with promotions." Jongup bowed down as he made his way out the door and hyunsik couldn't stop but to think about the feeling he had as the boy who beat him smiled at him. 

This saturday i will beat you at arm wrestling moon jongup...