Long time no see

When boys fall in love

Jungkook stood in front of the school waiting for his old friend. He was really nervous which is normal when you have not seen someone in a year. He saw the car his mom drove pull up and his mother got out.  She pulled a wheelchair out of the back seat and put it on the sidewalk. The wheelchair was so he did not have to exert his heart by walking. Taehyung sat in the chair while his mother hooked up the oxygen tank that had a tube leading up to his nose. He jogged up to the boy so he did not have to come to him.

“Hey Taehyung! Hello Mrs.Kim!” He said

“So good to see you Jungkook” Mrs.Kim said giving him a big hug. She like every other parent adored Jungkook as a kid. He was the cutest little kid around. Most would say they wanted to keep him when his parents would pick him up from sleepovers or playdates.

Taehyung smiled his usual huge one and said “We have a lot to talk about!” They both said bye to Mrs.Kim and Jungkook started to push Taehyung to the restaurant.

“So, they have you on oxygen huh?” Jungkook asked.

“Yeah. My heart needs more blood flow so not as much is going to my lungs.”

“But, you are doing good right?” Jungkook asked worriedly.

“Yeah. I am not going to let my dumb heart keep me down.” He laughed. Jungkook ruffled his hair. He is too cute. “What’s up with you?”

“Nothing much. But, I have a reason for my restaurant choice.”

“And that reason is?”

“There is this bartender there that wouldn’t serve me.”

“Really? How dare he not serve a minor!” He laughed.

“Haha, very funny! But I need to torture him so that is why we are going there.”

“Whatever, just do not involve me in this.” He smiled.

They go in and Jungkook brings them over to their regular table. The waiter asks what they want to drink and Jungkook says he will get something from the bar. He smiles at Taehyung who just shakes his head with a smile. Taehyung does not know much about why he wants to see the bartender but he doesn’t really care. When Jungkook gets to the bar he sees the familiar face of the man and he can’t help but smile. He is talking to a younger boy with a smile. He had the cutest smile that showed his gums. The other boy has a squishy little face and tiny eyes with puffy lips. He was honestly adorable. But, he was here for the other boy.

“Excuse me!” Jungkook asked the man. The man turned to him with a look of surprise.

“You actually came back, huh?’’ He asked.

“Of course, I said I would.”

“Yeah, well little kids lie.” He said with a little smile.

“Is he your friend?” Jungkook asked pointing to the squishy faced boy.

“Why? You wanna stalk him too?”

“No. I am perfectly fine just stalking you.” Jungkook said flashing a smile. He saw the faintest redness on the other’s cheeks. Was he blushing? That was too cute. Jungkook decided not to say anything about it as to not embarrass the other.

“So you admit it? You just thought I was so good looking you had to come back to see me again huh?”

“Good looking? Yeah right.” Jungkook said painting his own cheeks a little red. The man smiled.

“I hope you aren’t expecting a drink.”

“Of course not. Just wanted to see if I could know your name.”

“Is this the guy” Jungkook heard a voice say to his right. He turned to see the squishy faced boy had moved seats and is right next to him.

“Yeah, this is my stalker.” The bartender says.

“I am Park Jimin, nice to meet you!” The boy said.

“I am Jeon Jungkook. And I am not a stalker.’’ The boy laughed. When his friend Yoongi had called him last night to tell him of this younger guy that had talked to him, he had to see him. Yoongi was not someone who was exactly easy to become friends with. It took Jimin months to get him to come around, so it was weird to see someone else do it so fast.

“That is not the same boy you were here with yesterday.” The bartender says nodding toward Taehyung. Jungkook turned to Taehyung who flashed him a smile and a wave.

“No, that is Taehyung.” Jungkook answered.

“Why’s he in a wheelchair?” Jimin asked.

“He has this problem with his heart and can’t do anything to make it beat faster. Not even walk.”

“Wow.” Jimin said. Jungkook just stared at the bartender mixing a drink for some lady. He pictured what it would be like to go on a date with him. Wait what? Why was he thinking that? He is straight, why would he think about a date with a guy? Suddenly, Jimin snapped him back to reality.

“Me and hyung are going to a party tonight. You should come!” Jimin said to Jungkook. The bartender reached over and punched him in the arm.

“What the hell are you doing? Don’t ask strangers to come to parties!” He said.

“He isn’t a stranger, hyung. He is a harmless little kid!”

“Seriously, how old do you guys think I am?” Jungkook asked. They both ignored the question and continued to bicker about inviting him. After a while the bartender caved saying “Do whatever the hell you want!’’ Jimin smiled. He knew he could get Yoongi to cave eventually.

“Here, give me your phone!” Jimin said prying it out of Jungkook’s hand. He typed in his number under Jiminie and handed it back. “Now, I can text you the address and stuff. Oh, and you can bring your friends if you want.” Jimin smiled before glancing at the time. He quickly got up saying he had to go and that he would see them tonight, leaving the two alone.

“I guess I will see you tonight.” Jungkook said with a wink before retreating back to his table. When he saw Taehyung a frown was on his face. He had an empty plate and cup and was just waiting. How long had he been over there. It felt like a minute but happened to be 45 minutes later.

“You didn’t really want to see me, did you? You just did not want to look bad by showing up alone.” Taehyung said.

“Why would you say that?” Jungkook retorted.

“I finished two plates of food while you were gone. You invited me here to sit and watch you flirt.”

“I wasn’t flirting.”

“That is all you have to say? No apology or anything?...........Whatever just take me home.”

“Taehy-”

“Take me home.” He said roughly.