Final

Wonwoo's Summer

Wonwoo doesn’t like summer.

 

Why? Because summer is hot, but not just hot, it’s extremely hot. And comes along with that heat is a lot of sweat so it will be very uncomfortable.

 

Every summer, Wonwoo just wants to stay at home all the time, but he wishes it could be that easy because he still needs his job, so he has no choice but to go outside every day.

 

Though he hates the summer heat so much, there comes a day when Wonwoo suddenly wanted to go climbing. Before the trip, he was very excited, but he started to regret it just after an hour. That night, when he got home, he didn’t have any strength left, but no matter how tired he was, he still felt some kind of happiness inside. He had too much of the sun rays that day, so must have been a little crazy.

 

Aside from the super hard-working sun, rain is something you can’t miss in the summer. This one is better, but Wonwoo doesn’t like it very much, either. The rain would be very cool and refreshing, but only if he doesn’t get hit directly by the raindrops. Wonwoo can swear that nothing in life is as terrible as illness, even if it’s a common cold. Perhaps everyone can all understand how uncomfortable and annoying the condition of having a runny nose and sneezing constantly is, right? The bad thing here is that how other people feel when they are sick, Wonwoo will feel double, and it’s just terrible.

 

As you can see, Wonwoo has to suffer that much every freaking summer.

 

But… Wonwoo doesn’t really hate the summer because that’s when he was born anyway.

 

Well… that is one reason.

 

The other (and maybe bigger) reason is that Wonwoo’s summer has the presence of another person. Thanks to that person, his climbing trip has been so much fun that he can fall asleep with a smile. But he still doesn’t understand why there is someone whose actions are just like a child like that person. For example, one day that guy wanted to play in the rain, the scary thing is that Wonwoo went along with him, and he can remember people were looking at them as if they’re strange creatures back then. And because of that childishness, that person had a fever, thus making Wonwoo have to take care of him all night. Well, that guy took care of him when he was sick before, so of course, he should return the favor. Actually, that person must take care of him back then, because it was his idea to confess to Wonwoo in the rain. That guy confessed his love to Wonwoo and at the same time made Wonwoo catch a fever, then he must take responsibility, right?

 

Wonwoo’s been thinking many times already, and he still doesn’t like summer, but because his birthday is in summer, he’s gonna like it a little bit. Actually, he thinks he will like the summer a little bit more because, without summer, he would never have a person named Wen Junhui to be his lover right now.