Prologue

Roses

The rooftop door opened

Footsteps became louder

Loud music started to play

Eyes opened

 

From his usual resting spot, Youngjae was rudely awoken by the loud ruckus. He was so ready to give the person a piece of his mind when he turned and saw a sight so angelic(cliché,I know) and so elegant, his jaws dropped, wondering whether he was actually in heaven.

Spinning on one foot was a boy with the smoothest looking chestnut hair he has ever seen, he had on a red sweater that looked huge on him and he had long jean-clad legs. The most angelic thing about him was the huge smile he had on while moving so freely.

Youngjae then, decided to continue being a little creep and look at the boy now in the midst of doing some complicated moves albeit so elegantly. He was honestly wondering whether he would actually see any white feathered wings sprouting from behind him.

 

5 mins past

10 mins past

20 mins past

45 mins past

60 mins past

 

The boy stumbled in his steps, Youngjae sat up alittle bit straighter, eyes following the boy's movement. The boy turned off the little speaker that was on the ground leaving behind heavy breathing and a silence. The boy then slowly walked back to the rooftop door still panting and made his way down the stairs.

Well,that was interesting, Youngjae thought. He stood up, brushed himself off and was about to leave before he caught sight of something on the floor.

He went towards it "What's this? Hmmm, this is getting interesting." He pocketed the item and left the rooftop.

 

 

 

", it's not here, where is it then?" Junhong ran a hand through his hair sighing for the upteenth time. this, just gonna make a new one. Junhong turned and left the rooftop.

As Junhong walked out of the campus grounds, a pair of eyes followed him.