Chapter Four

When the Cherry Blossoms Don't Fade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the BTS dorm, Jin was on idol tinder and furiously swiping right as tear drops dramatically splashed on the huge, smooth, flawless and waterproof LED screen of his Samsung Galaxy S8. (#ad)

 

“Stupid Chaeyoung, how dare she mock me for my lack of talent!!” Jin sobs, “Gordon Ramsay sunbae-nim noticed me on twitter, she could never!!”

 

“Hyung, could you make me a bowl of overcooked eggs with worms?” Jungcook popped his head into the doorway.

 

“Yeah sure, gimme a sec.” Jin sniffed so hard all his tears retracted into his tear ducts. He ain’t gonna be made fun of by his dongsaeng, NA NOT TODAY!!

 

As Jin was preparing the food, Jungcook picked up Jin’s super light and thin S8 (#ad) and noticed that Jin just got matched with Jeon Somi of I.O.I!!!

 

“Errrrmagherrrd, She is so adorbs i can nut even.” Jungcook thought as he swiped thru her profile.

 

“Annyeong ^.~ this is Somi imnida xD HoW R U????????” A new message from Somi!!

 

“Why do you type like that?” Jungcook was intrigued by this excessive use of 2007 web lingo.

 

“Pepur @ my sku think it c00l to typ3 liddat, it’s trendy 2 go against teh st00pid mainstream em0jis u kno.”

 

“Ppl at your school are retarded.” Jungcook retorted, this girl seems a little #2quirky4me???

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter