His Thoughts

Thoughts To The One Who Let Me Go

I can’t move. I was taken aback when you showed up to my sight. You let your hair grow, you even dyed it. You’re wearing a faded jeans and a plain white vneck shirt. I can see the shocked in your face. I can feel your heart beat faster than the usual. I can see how you stop yourself from shaking and yet, your legs still tremble the same way before. I know I still have the same effect on you. Finding you was easy but seeing you here right now is still unbelievable. I’m amused to see you. The way you amused me before. You still have the same effect in me. I still long for you. You’re still the same girl I loved before but that what’s it pains me most. I have loved you. I have showed you everything that you are worth it. I have proved to you that my love for you was real. But hell. You chose to hurt me and abandon my love for what? I don’t know! It was frustrating! You left without saying anything! You just ing left me!

I want to reach you, to take one step towards you but before my foot could take one step, I stop myself when I feel the cold metal on my ring finger. I remembered that when she left, there was a greater happiness that welcomed me. And I was saved from all the misery.

I don’t know why I wanted to see you. Maybe I just want to stare the face of someone who chose to let go for me to find the happiness I couldn’t bargain to anyone.

Yes, she was once was my happiness. She was once my pain and sadness. She was once my lover.

She was. But not anymore.