Hurt

Do You Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taeyong and Jehyun are perfect"

"Ten is like a nuisance in Taeyong and Jaehyun's relationship"

"Ten, you better stay away from Taeyong." Jaehyun is the one who deserves to Taeyong "

 

And many more similar comments aimed at Ten.

Ten is hurt, his heart and his feelings are hurt. All the comments were for him.

Ten never thought if loved Taeyong- the leader -it would be this painful. He never thought anything of this happened to him.

 

Is it true that he is a disturber? Is it true that he disturbed Taeyong and Jaehyun's friendship?

 

All of them - the fans - do not know about Taeyong and Ten's relationship, they comment badly like that because Taeyong often treats himself as special, because they think Jaehyun is the one who deserves that treatment.

 

But, is not Taeyong very often and always pay more attention to Jaehyun? They are always together while Ten is with Taeyong just a little bit.

 

They do not know how special Taeyong treats Jaehyun. His treatment for Jaehyun is very special compared to Ten who is  lover of Taeyong.

Taeyong hugs, doing skinship, says love to Jaehyun in the presence of a camera that is definitely seen by many fans. Is not it very clear that Taeyong has another feeling for Jaehyun? Precisely the feeling of love, or rather love. Yes love, love more than just a friend.

Thinking of it all made tears fall one by one from Ten's beautiful eyes. His heart throbbed sick.

 

Ten conscious, for nearly two years in a relationship with Taeyong, the man never once said 'I love you', even if Ten pleaded he would not say it.

Ten realized he was nobody to Taeyong. Taeyong and Jaehyun had known each other long before Ten knew Taeyong, which is why Taeyong and Jaehyun became close friends.

Being a close friend until Taeyong forgets the fact that he is in a relationship with Ten.

Ten instead of forbidding or disliking Taeyong and Jaehyun's friendship, Ten just wants Taeyong to give him the same treatment as what he did to Jaehyun. But it never seems to happen.

 

 

Nearly two years of relationship with Taeyong made Ten more aware. The first year of their relationship Ten begins to realize Taeyong is not really in love with him and after their debut in NCT U, Ten is more convinced of his allegations.

For a year that they have a relationship, Taeyong not so close to Ten despite their status is a pair of lovers, still Taeyong close to Jaehyun. But when they debut with NCT U, Taeyong changed his attitude of being close to Ten. Taeyong did that until they finished promoting and he debuted again with NCT 127.

 

One month, two months, six months, up to a year passes with Taeyong who is busy with NCT 127 and their relationship is two years old.

Ten felt Taeyong really changed. He is not problem with Taeyong who turns into more open and cheerful after debut with his new sub unit, instead he is happy Taeyong is not as it used to look quiet because of false rumors that hit him. But the change that makes Ten disappointed and feel hurt is Taeyong who seems to forget himself, Taeyong's attitude was also totally changed to him.

Ten thinks while on NCT U Taeyong is like using him to get something, and after what he wants to get Ten is forgotten. Pain, but that's a fact Ten must accept.

 

 

The sound of the roar of the car stopping in front of the dorm made Ten wake from his sadness. With a swift movement Ten gets up from the couch and runs to his own room.

A few minutes after he lay down on the bed, Ten heard the door of his room opened and someone came into his room. Ten still closed his eyes, he knew who was coming and he did not want to open his eyes because he did not want to cry right then when he saw that person.

Ten's heart beats faster when he feels the side of the bed next to it is filled by someone and the person lays him down there.

 

"I know you have not slept, open your eyes"

 

The guy is Lee Taeyong, he always knows when Ten pretends to sleep, and inevitably if it's been caught like this makes Ten open his eyes.

Ten stared straight into Taeyong's eyes in front of him. A drop of tears returned from his eyes. Ten really can not resist the urging of tears that want to get out of his sense of sight and of course the cause of the tears is Taeyong.

Taeyong who saw Ten's tears intend to remove it, but Ten's hand first holds Taeyong's hand.

Taeyong advances his face, this time he intends to kiss Ten's lips, but Ten back prevent by covering his mouth using his palm.

 

"Taeyong, actually who am I for you?" Ten said softly. His eyes looked dazed into Taeyong's eyes, waiting for the man to answer his question.

"You are my lover, Ten. You are my lover"

"But I feel like I'm not your lover"

"No, you are my lover"

"Jaehyun is more like your lover"

Jaehyun's name that escaped from Ten's lips made Taeyong show an expression of disl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter