She's My One And Only Idol

Of Big Smile And Loud Giggles.

In my class there's a really cute girl.I never failed to notice her ever since i first entered the music class at the first day of school.


She is grace and beauty itself, surpassing every stupid beauty standards every women wished to reach.With her beautiful red hair and beautiful plump yet shaped lips,her huge eyes that sparkled when she was happy wich would be all the time to my advantage/ delight. Her legs are impossibly long making me want to know what is hiding at the roof of those beautiful tower like limbs.Her waist is thin yet so cute, everything about her is so sensual.
To the way her would jiggle when she jumps on her feet while being exited to the way her thighs press together and squish against each other when she was embarasssed she was so sensual,so tempting, so illegal,yet so cute.
To the way her perfectly  shaped teeth shows up when she smiles and brightened her whole face like a spark of light to the way her eyes crinkles and form  little crescent when she smiles.


I love her everything.tough we never really talked a lot together, when we meet at class she smiles to me and greet me than she sits at the table in front of me and stays silent for the whole class glancing at me from times to times.She sometimes grins at me and if luck is by my side she would start little conversation like

" Have you done your homework oppa ? " or "Oppa can I borrow your pencil please,I forgot my pencil case in my locker"

Those conversations were short but I felt granted when even a single of her words were adressed to me so it was fine.I was too deeply in love to care.Despite her increadible look and handsome personallity Chanyeol wasn't that popular,she didnt had any guys behing her bags like her other friends Sehun did,Sehun was hot sure...

But she felt different from Chanyeol,her eyes didnt give the same glint,she wasnt as gracefull and her smile wasn't as warm.Sehun is the kind of girl who knows about they're popularity and sass people all day about it,she talked to a lot of guy without really caring much,she just did it to keep her popularity raised up and her wallet well closed.She received gift everyday when she cared wich was really rare she would keep them and when she didn't she’d give them to Chanyeol.


Chanyeol didn't really talked to a lot of guys except for Kim Jongin a.k.a Chicken Crack who kept following her , and just like me,had a huge crush on her,altough Chanyeol is really oblivious to this kind of this I figured while talking to Sehun, so she never paid attention to his advance. Sometimes it makes me quite jealous. Jongin,even if he is kinda nerdy and really hella weird is really someone funny,he's also handsome, smart and really well built.In the lockers during P.E I took a secret peek at him and felt a stir of jealousy in my heart,his arms were really buffed and his tights had beautiful muscles wrapped around them.I secretly want to be like this to,even after the series of 10 push ups i did every morning and night everyday for almost a year my muscles never growed to be like this...

I wonder if Chanyeol like men like this.She probably wants someone as tall as her not a midget like me...
......
Usually I would hate monday but now I loved them.
At the first hour of the day I sat with the most uttering beauty on earth. FOR TWO HOURS
I know class is supposed to begin at 8:30 but today I'm so impatient to see her that i couldn't surpass the urge to come to class earlier and sad at the last seat next to the window, our usual spot.Today is recess, so I haven't been able to see Chanyeol for 2 weeks, I can't wait.I miss her so much,I hope she is in a great mood.
"Hi Baekhyun oppa..." I heard and take a glance at her instantly. She’s yawning how cute.
"H-hi Channie..." i sputter at the nickname.

WHAT AM I THINKING CALLLIND MY CRUSH I ALMOST NEVER TALK TO BY A NICKNAME !? I also notice...Today she is really pretty.Her hair is freshly died pink and tousled in everyway, she barely wears any make up except for red gradient lipstick and pinkish blush on her cheeks. She is wearing a pink turtle neck which hugs her curves perfectly and black pants that are slightly to large for her around the ankles and calves but hugs her thighs and bottom tightly but perfectly.
She also wear simple white snickers and a cute frienship bracelet wich i guess she got from Sehun.


"...?Baekhyun oppa is giving me a nickname!!" she says while laughing a little to cheery like I'm afraid she's making fun at me so i pout a little ready to apologize but she continues"
"Aww don't pout ! You'r so cute Baekhyun." she says giving me that amazing smile again.


I smile too and before I can open my mouth again I hear the annoying voice of her friend Sehun...I hate her right now, she's always here when I talk to Chanyeol and she always get all her attention from me...I sight I hoped Chanyeol and I could talk more if it wasn't for Sehun to open her stupid mouth all the time...


- Chanyeol,I'm sorry to interrupt your discussion with that nerd I just wanted  to say,I have a dentist appointment right now so I'm not gonna be there for lunch...Anyway I need to go so you better find someone to eat with you if you don't want to be alone.
Chanyeol looked surprised and pouted before letting Sehun go.
OH I realise this might be my ing chance...If she's alone then I should ask her to eat with me.Before someone else does.And by this someone else I mean Jongin,what if he ask her before I do?What if they eat face to face and Jongin can look at her immense beauty during all lunch time without having to look like a weirdo like I do...
What if after lunch they go out in the park together and he puts his gross head on her lap..


NO NO NO WAY I NEED TO ASK HER ! BYUN ING BAEKHYUN IT4S TIME TO GRAB THOSE BALLS AND ASK HER BEFORE JONGIN GET TO TOUCH THAT BEFORE YOU HOE. 


-U-um...We could y-yknow eat together if you'r alone I wouldn't mind......