[Chamomile]

Flowers for Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wooseok rubs his eyes, feeling hurt on his neck. He was overslept in the library. Did Yein really leave him alone? And who put the blanket on his back?

"Sir Wooseok?" Yein's voice is heard. "Yeah?" Wooseok responds. "Mrs. Kim told me to bring your breakfast to the library," Yein says politely. Wooseok hums, stretching his arms and opening the windows near him. He inhales the fresh air and yawns.

Yein puts the food on the table and politely bows. "Wait," Wooseok says, "why did you leave me alone in here?" Yein blinks several times. "Wasn't it your request to leave you alone, Sir? After we talked, you said you still needed to finish some parts, and you told me to go to sleep," Yein answers. Right, Wooseok didn't remember. He saw Yein was yawning several times, so last night he told the younger to sleep. "And my last question. Were you the one who put the blanket on me?" Wooseok asks, his eyes are showing the seriousness he has in his question.

Yein smiles, "Sir, please enjoy your meal," and he bows again, then leaving Wooseok alone. Yein doesn't give any answer to Wooseok. But Wooseok is sure, Yein is the one who put the blanket.

 

***

 

Wooseok leaves the library as a maid tidying his table and dishes. He walks to Hwanhee's room, finding the boy is spending his time with Yein. Being polite, Wooseok knocks on the door. "Hwanhee, do you want to go to the amusement park? You said you wanted to go there, right? I've finished my job and it's Saturday, should we go?" Wooseok asks, joining the two.

Hwanhee grins, nodding excitedly. "Yes! Let's go there! And I want Sunyoul to go with us, too!" The kid chirps. Yein flinches, smiling nervously. "A-ah, Hwanhee, I would like to go with you, but... I should stay at home," Yein politely rejects the offer. "Why? It's Saturday! Have you ever gone to the amusement park in here? It's so fun! Come on," Hwanhee says.

Wooseok watches the two having a light argument. "But, Sunyoul can't join you. I need to clean the house and finish my work," Yein says again, explaining things to the boy, but it seems all useless. "But, Daddy has many ither maids! Daddy, may Sunyoul come with us?" Hwanhee turns his head to Wooseok. "Hm? Well, yeah I think Yein should join us to see the amusement park," Wooseok says, can't contain his smile. He may looks like a crazy person, he doesn't even mind.

Hearing his dad's answer, Hwanhee squeals excitedly and hugs Wooseok, mumbling a 'thank you' and smiling to Yein. "Yein, change your clothes," Wooseok says, "I want you to enjoy the time as Yein, not as our butler or my assistant," A light blush spreads on Yein's cheeks, he feels warm on his face. "I will wait in the car. Hwanhee, you wait for Yein, okay?" Wooseok says, leaving the two.

Yein is freezing on his feet. "Sunyoul? Come on, change your clothes! Daddy is waiting!" Hwanhee says loudly. "Ah, yeah, yeah, I'm sorry, please wait a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter