Her Memories

Hollow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her Memories

Yeoreum POV.

My memories. I’ve made many memories during my lifetime. Good memories, happy memories. But what are sad memories?

Byun Baekhyun.

I’m Han Yeoreum. 30 years old. I’m an interior designer, I started my career in US about 4-5 years ago. And now I’m moving back to Korea because I was bored in the US. After all, my friends are all here, including my family. I don’t really remember why I’m moving to US, one day I just woke up and found myself there.

Well, not that I don’t have friends in US, it’s just because my collage friends are here. My life before I’m becoming a designer are here, my childhood, my youth were here.

I landed in Korea yesterday. As I’m still looking for apartment, I’m staying in a hotel. I just don’t want to live with my family, you know.

I was walking in the hallway of the hotel heading to the restaurant when someone called my name.

“Han Yeoreum?” He sounded a bit unsure though.

About 5 meter in front me, standing a tall man with a black shiny hair. He wore a red crimson suit that match well with mine. I admit it, he is handsome. Only the look on his face bothers me. His eyes are unreadable, his lips slightly tremble and his arms hang loose on his sides.

“Who are you?” I asked.

The moment after I said that, I could read his face. Confusion is written on his eyes as he looked directly on to my orbs. Seriously, I don’t remember knowing that guy. “Do I know you?” I asked again, but no answer. He was just standing there, thinking.

“What are you doing here?” Said the male voice behind me.

“Oh! Hyuk-ah!” I smiled at him as he slowly walking towards me.

Hyuk? He is Han Sanhyuk, my lovely little brother. He is 28 and he is also a lawyer. He lives with his girlfriend, so I couldn’t live with him. A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter