CheongSoo Meeting

Dadoongie's Appa and Dalgomie's Eomma
Please log in to read the full chapter

201X something

Jisoo POV

It was already dawn and decided to take a break from practice. She saw her Dara-unnie looking pale and sweating. She approached and asked her what's wrong, Dara smiled meekly and told her she is waiting for her brother as she wasn't feeling well. She jokingly scolded her to go eat and don't waste time loitering after practice. She bowed and told Dara unnie to get well as soon as possible. As she was near the entrance when she bumped unto him. 

He looks exactly like Dara-unnie, just a male version and taller. He smiled warmly and apologized for bumping her as he was rushing inside YGE building. She was at first lost for words but smiled and told him it's okay. She didn't know why exactly her heart thumped again just like that. She pointed where his noona was.

(dokidoki)

She has seen many handsome idols. Well, thanks to YG Family concerts. 

But this would be the 2nd time she can totally hear her heartbeat because of him. 

She quickly admitted while fanning herself, that maybe it's an infatuation and it will pass. Simple crush that's it. Yeah, right. 

She saw him supporting Dara-unnie go inside the car. He looks so worried yet still handsome. She covers her face with her hands due to embarrassment. 

And gave a long sigh as she watched him bowed as thanks and went to the driver's seat and drove away. 

 

2015

Jisoo POV

They were called in Sangjangnim's office, as they were offered to do a cameo roles in Producer together with Seung

Please log in to read the full chapter