I Can't Have You

Love of a Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know i can't have you

Love of a friend

I can't forget you, day by day

 

Tok, tok, tok! I knocked the hotel room's door in front of me. But there is no answer from the owner of the room.

"Ryeowook-ah! Kim Ryeowook!" I tried to call in hoping he will hear it. I hugged my pillow that i take from my room, waiting this damn door to open quickly. After a while, a 'bang!' sound came from the room and the door opened. Ryeowook standing there while rub his forehead.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Sorry, i was bathing and come in hurry. My head got a kiss from my door. Ah, it's hurt.." his forehead look red. I just let out a small laughter.

"That's what you got from being careless." I joked. He pouted and dragged me in.

"What are you doing here anyway?" He throw the towel to the chair.

"Ryeowook-ah, sleep with me." I said. I jump to his bed and trying to get a comfortable position.

"Why?" He asked with confused look.

"There is something strange in my room. Sleep with me, Ryeowook-ah. It's scary." I said pleadingly.

"Okay okay, let's go then." He took his phone and pulled me to get up. We are going to my room as quick as we can.

"You're scared of the ghost, Kyu?" Ryeowook teased me.

"It's not like that!" I pouted while open the door of my room. We got in and i immediately jump to my bed. I'm so tired and sleepy, this is just because that damn ghost or whatever. Ryeowook just walk in to my bed and get a comfortable position to sleep.

"It's better now.." i said with a low voice. I'm looking to Ryeowook's face beside me. That wet hair looks y on him. That face without make up looks more manly. I told him many times how good his skin but he stil not having a confidence without make up. If only he can see how perfect he is.

"Let's sleep, Ky

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter