Truth

No stopping

"Sorry im late. Did you wait long?" ChaeWon panted slightly when she got to where SeungGi was seating. Her face was flushed and anyone could easily see its not from the rush of time. It was the glow that women has after s*ex.

"Were you in some situation?" SeungGi asked. He had been fond of ChaeWon for some time after he was released from the army. After a failed relationship with Yoona, he considered where and what went wrong. They had different persective in life and it best to remain friends than hurt one another further. But seeing ChaeWon now, made him think twice to persue this beauty before him. Her reply will be his final decision.

"I was being held up at home, having s*ex." Her honest reply shocked him. He remembered KwangSoo telling him about her being truthful. "She does not lie, which makes her so painfully irritating but very cute." SeungGi couldnt help but smiled. Indeed, this woman relays her intention like a open book.

"I didnt know you had a boyfriend. I thought we might have a possibility. Im sorry for not making this clear right from the start of this date." SeungGi said feeling confuse as she should be single.

"No, technically im single. No status. Plainly, that man is married and when he found out im moving on, he could not take it. So, one leads to another and we had the last thyst. I have to make this known to you. Ive been in such relationship. You may reconsider whether should we continue this supper or not. Im fine whichever."

SeungGi was once again blown away by her openess. "So, does it mean you guys have ended things? I want to make sure there's no more such man around you when there's me." His sentence cracked her up a little.

"Probabaly i have to shift house, get a new set of pin code. I got my message to him. And when im done, ive decided. I will break no family apart. This is my history. You will need to be able to handle this, can you?"

----------

[ Breaking! Moon ChaeWon and Lee SeungGi confirmed to be dating! ]

"Told you she will dating soon. That boy really knows how to catch a fish. I mean it has been three months. ChaeWon must have tested him in and out before accepting." KwangSoo shared.

"She's a nice girl. And many has complients on him too. I think they matches well. Im happy for ChaeWon." HyeKyo added.

"Its been three months huh." JoongKi muttered. Since that night, she had not replied to any of his calls and texts. She even moved house. His frustrations were building up not seeing her. And with this news, he wanted to punch someone so badly.

"Im meeting with her tomorrow with SeungGi. I'll update you again noona since you like that sassy girl." KwangSoo said.

----------

JoongKi made it all planned out like a coincidence. He casually asked where they are meeting and took HyeKyo and the baby there. He wanted to see with his own eyes how has she been all those months. His eyes scanned around the cafe. It was not difficult to spot his giraffe friend. There she was, as radient as usual.

"Hey KwangSoo, didnt know you are meeting at this time." JoongKi walked over when HyeKyo pointed out the familiar faces.

"Unni! How are you! Oh this must be Jun. He's so adorable. Oh, this is SeungGi." ChaeWon was surprised hearing a once familair voice but she acted perfectly.

Their eyes met briefly and ChaeWon greeted the usual. Joining them at the same table, JoongKi eyes kept going back to where SeungGi had placed his arms. It was either around her waist or on her thighs.

"Noona, you came a second too late. This boy here is showing off ChaeWon to me! Saying the one before who didnt cherish her made him the luckiest man!" KwangSoo made all laugh except one.

When ChaeWon excused herself to the restroom, JoongKi followed shortly. He pulled her to the back door when she exited.

"Why are ignoring me Moon ChaeWon!" JoongKi flared up as he held on her wrist tightly.

"Please. JoongKi. Didnt we made things clear that night? Your wife and child is inside. Dont make a scene. He's treating me fine. Lets move on."

"No. I cant. I still want you. ChaeWon arh.." JoongKi pleaded and laid his head on her shoulder.

"I hope such will not happen again JoongKi xi. I shall not torlerate after this time. Please remove yourself away from my girlfriend." SeungGi stern voice was heard. JoongKi had no choice but to leave his spot after glaring at him.

"How did you know?" ChaeWon asked curously.

"I have sensitive feelings. He didnt do anything right? You are not swayed by him right?"

"You look too little on yourself. Im very much attracted to you boyfriend." ChaeWon teased and gave him a peck on the lips.

----------

"You are mine! Mine! Mine!" JoongKi m*oaned as he rammed hard into HyeKyo's woman*hood. His mind was clouded by ChaeWon's face. He did not hear HyeKyo's plea to go gentle. "I love you so much.." he wispered at her ear when he unloaded himself into her. His wife smiles forgivingly not knowing he was calling out to another woman.

----------

Laying in SeungGi arms, ChaeWon smiles widen. "Now i know one of the reason why he couldnt let you go. You are way too good in bed!" SeungGi teased. One thing leads to another and they made love at his apartment. She was so gentle one moment and fiesty the next second. Any man would fall on their knees. Not to mention her wet and tight folds that feels like heaven than all his past girlfriends.

"Is that what im only good in? Lee SeungGi?" ChaeWon pouted.

"Nope. You are evern better as a loving woman ive ever met. Ultimate combo you know? Like woman and lover. I've got the best deal!" Laughters were heard, followed by more passionate m*oans.