II

Wallflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“He totally recognised me. This is not good.”

Seungwan groaned and flopped down on her bed.

 

“My plan is already off to a bad start.”

She rolled over onto her stomach and pulled out her diary, flicking the pages open to a clean sheet and popping the lid off of her fountain pen. She held the pen lid between her teeth and began writing furiously on the page.

 

It's the first day of the new year and my plan for recognition is already heading to the deep end. I ran into one of the Kingkas I was investigating; Park Chanyeol. He was exactly how I imagined: rude, erted and extremely… Hot. It's hard to admit but the male was very attractive. He found me sitting on the roof, and things got a bit heated; as in his hands were strangely very very warm... I'm getting off track. He discovered my hiding place, and not only that but he recognises me. This could lead to some problems in the future This could prove useful in the future, I could gain information from the inside instead of observing from the outside… But the Kingka’s only allow people they trust to see their true selves… I would have to become very close with someone in the pack…. I'd maybe even have to be intimate with one of them. This could get very sticky… I'll report back tomorrow, I'll have to make the first move… But who will I choose?

 

SeungWan sighed and slammed her diary shut with a satisfying thump. She placed it back in the drawer where it belonged and stretched. Her parents still hadn't come back from their business trip to London and she was left to her own devices again.

 

“What to do… What to do… “

She murmured to herself, pacing around in her room. She snatched the list from her white desk and scanned the tasks.

 

-Choose a subject to gain the trust of

-Infiltrate Wolf Pack to gain further information

-Converse with allies

*P.J must hack into school system to gain access to confidential files on subjects

*K.I.M must infiltrate the school and gain trust from the Red Queen's, gain information on secrets, date if possible to gain extra trust

*HOPE and SJ must enroll and gain info from scholars, peasants, messengers and jesters

*NJ needs to sneak into the school as a janitor and investigate physical files

*NOCHU must make subject jealous so they give Wallflower more trust

*A-D must watch over social media and update on any new content. Go out to events that subjects are going to and take photos. Enroll as a student possibly?

 

“So much to do, so little time… “

She groaned and slipped out of the room, her feet padding softly against the wooden floorboards. She opened her computer room, or ‘The Lab’ as she liked to call it, and slumped into a comfortable chair.

 

SeungWan grabbed her phone from her pocket and opened a group chat that seemed to have over 100 un-opened messages. She sighed and skimmed through the useless messages, most of them were stupid meme’s and arguments. Why did she always have to tell them to be sensible?

 

W: How many times do I have to tell you to only use this chat for important messages.

 

Nochu: But these are important, Noona.

 

W: Arguing about who stole the last pack of honey butter chips is not important

 

Nochu: ;-;

 

W: anyway, I have a list of stuff that I need you to do.

 

A-D: W I swear, if I have to dress up in a cupcake costume and act like a mascot again just to gain information then so help me I will-

 

W: Calm down, I'm not going to make you do anything like that. Alright, Is everyone here?

 

N.J: Present

 

SJ: I'm back from cooking class, did I miss anything?

 

K.I.M: I SAW A UFO EARLIER, OMFG IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!

 

W: Guys I spent a lot of time thinking this through, can you please listen?

 

Churros!: I ATE SO MANY CHURROS

 

W: Okay, okay, okay. Kim, are you sure that what you saw wasn't just an aeroplane? And can someone please stop Hope from eating so much sugar? He's already hyper without it!

 

Churros!: CHURROS

 

[P.J changed Churros! name to HOPE]

 

W: Thanks PJ

 

P.J: NP

 

HOPE: Aww, PJ is very no fun.

 

P.J: that didn't even make sense

 

W: Okay enough chit-chat, let's get down to business. As you already know, this year is the final year to carry out the plan, and you are going to be hands on for all of it.

 

K.I.M: Ooooooo

 

W: First of all, PJ I need you to hack into the school system and send me all of the information in the student files.

 

P.J: All of them?

 

W: …Yes

 

P.J: Damn. Guess I'm not getting any sleep for a few days then. I'm on it. ;)

 

W: I’m sorry PJ, please try and get some sleep. You do not have to do it all in one go, we have a whole year remember.

 

P.J: Got it.

 

W: next, NJ. I need you to get a job at the school as a janitor. Try and find any physical files in the offices about students in the school. Try to look at as many as possible and tell me as much as you can from your photographic memory. Okay?

 

N.J: Uh, when will I be doing this stuff?

 

W: At nighttime of course. When you have to stay behind and lock the school up. I'll have P.J switch off the cameras and then you can go and snoop around.

 

N.J: Gotcha. Does this mean I'll finally be able to meet you?

 

W: Nope. But Nochu, Hope, SJ and Kim will, maybe even A-D too.

 

N.J: Shucks. My boyfriend gets to meet you, but I don't?

 

SJ: HAHA ;P I’m special.

 

N.J: We know you are, jagiya

 

Nochu: Silly Hyung, we knew you were special from the moment you opened your mouth.

 

N.J: He's pouting now. Stuck your lip back in before I kiss it. °(>3<)°

 

SJ: YAH!

 

W: …anyway. Next are Nochu, Kim, Hope and SJ. You three will be enrolling into the school as students and you will be gaining information that way. Kim, you will be seducing the Queen Bees and gaining their trust and Intel. It would be helpful if you maybe dated one of them so you could gain some more time with them to get more info.

 

K.I.M: I get to schmooze the ladies °¬° Nice!

 

W: Just don't get too excited okay, some of them can be real es when they want to.

 

K.I.M: Got It,

 

W: SJ and Hope, you will be doing the same, but only for the commoners. You don't have to seduce them if you don't want to, just become friends.

 

N.J:...

 

W: And try not to get too jealous NJ. SJ is yours only, right? Don't get too worked up over it.

 

SJ: Aww, NJ. Come on, let's snuggle on the couch.

 

N.J: :)

 

W: I don't know whether to be disgusted or cooing over how sweet that was.

 

SJ: sweet like my kisses.

 

W: Yup, definitely not the latter. Nochu, you're next.

 

Nochu: Thank you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter