Why me?

Why me?

A/N: Hellooo~ I'm back at it agin!! but this time with a Krisho fic because I'm krisho trash and it still lives on in my heart. Plus you don't really see any krisho fics and I wanted to contribute. ANYWHO moving on, thsi fic will be very angsty becuse I'm a sadistic and love angsty fics. I got this idea from a tumblr post I seen a long time ago and i wrote the drabble idea in my phone and completely forgot about it, but i found it again wanted to write a story about it. I have this bad habit of writting fic ideas in my phone notes and then completely forgetting about and end up hateing myself because i have great ideas and then i lose said idea and now I'm just ranting. *coughs* I hope you enjoy this story. Til next time. 

~Joey 

XXXXXXXX

"How many?"

 

"What?"

 

"Don't play dumb with me Yifan, I know everything. I'm not stupid. I found the file in your desk. Now how many?"

 

*They were both in the bedroom getting ready for the evening night to dinner but Junmeyon could take it anymore, he just had to undstand why this was all happening*

 

"It doesn't mat-"

 

"Yes it does! It matters to me, how many others before me?"

 

*Junmyeons voice begins to break as he turns to look at his lover*

 

"I, I don't know how many, I never counted."

 

*He laughs as he lets the tears fall*

 

"I was the first to say, 'I love you' and I meant it. Then I find out you've been profiling me. That us being together was all just a lie. All I wanted was a pen from your desk not to find out the expiration date on my life. And what's worse is that my own brother hired you to kill me just so he could get my fathers inheritance."

 

*The room falls silent*

 

" The first time you told me you loved me was while you were inside me. You didn't mean it, did you?"

 

" No."

 

"Figures."

 

"Comes with the job"

 

"You don't say"

 

*The room falls silent again*

 

" it wasn't supposed to be this way Junmyeon, I didn't want it to have to go like this"

 

*With heaviness in yifans heart he pulls out the gun and aims it at his lover*

 

"Just do it"

 

*Yifans hands start to tremble*

 

"What's wrong with you!? Do it!"

 

*Junmyeon walks in front of the gun*

 

" I .. I can't, you're not like the others"

 

"BULL! If you wont do it then I will, give me the damn gun?"

 

*Yifan backs away slightly from Junmyeon*

 

" I can't let you do that."

 

"And why not?" *Junmyeon asks through gritted teeth*

 

" I got nothing else any way. My fathers dead, my brother betrayed me, wants me dead too, my so called boyfriend is a ing hit man instead of a physician"

 

*tears begin to gloss yifans eyes*

 

"Because .. because I loved you first."

 

" oh really, a bit hard to believe someone who lied about his whole life. "

 

"Yet, I'm not"

 

*junmyeon laughs in disbelief*

 

"How many times have you said that? How long did it take you to learn the script? I find it funny how a single sentence can change a person’s life. How one person can change your life. Wanna know what hurts the most out of all of this? Is you, you Yifan, what's wrong with you? Who comes into someone's life, shows them a good time, grows with them, build with them and eventually fall in love with him. Three years. We've been together three god damn years!"

 

" what is it that you want me to say?"

 

*Tears begin to violently fall from junmyeons eyes*

 

"You're not human, you're a monster. ..No, you're a machine, Yifan. You were built to kill. So do us both a favor and just get on with already! How many times have you heard this before!?"

 

*Junmyeon grabs Yifans arm and hold the gun to his own head*

 

"Stop it!"

 

*yifan tries to move away but the grip Junmyeon has on his arm only gets tighter*

 

"Stop it, just stop. I didn't plan to fall in love with you. I tried to stop myself from falling, but you, you had to just catch me. You had to just go and be this beautiful man who cares, and loves everyone. You never hold regrets, or gruges against anyone, you're always there, always giving and never expecting anything in return. You're a guardian angel."

 

*Junmyeon lets go of yifans arms*

 

"It's not part of the job to fall in love, but I fell in love with you. You make up for my flaws, you keep me right. I don't want to love you. I wish you had never been so sweet, I wish you had never been you. I wish you weren't too special. I wish you never became my world the problem is? You are.. I wish I didn't know you and I wish I didn't love you. The problem is? I do..."

 

"Then pull the ing trigger"

 

*He lowers the gun*

 

" I did love you first. And I still love you Junmyeon"

 

"I loved you too Yifan"

 

*Once again the room falls sillent as they just look at each other*

 

"I tried to make this as painless as possible.."

 

"It'll never be painless."

 

"You are my greatest sweetest down fall."

 

"Ditto."

 

*With tears violently falling from Yifans face and his heart laying heavy on his soul, he raises the gun *

 

"Kiss me one last time. Just one last time Yifan, please?"

 

*He lowers the gun and doesn't hesitate to pull Junmyeon in*

 

*They stay like that for some time holding each other until Yifan raises his gun and holds it close to Junmyeons head and whispers in his ear*

 

"I love you Junmyeon. But I'm so sorry, there's just no room for love"

 

*He pulls the trigger*