Kidnap 2

Kidnapping Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was when she was in her 3rd year College when she first saw her man of her dreams.

"Suzy! Will you stop drooling over him? You looked like a creepy stalker!"
Her bestfriend even slapped her forehead.

"Hey! That hurts!" She frowned and massaged her forehead. "I can't helped it okay? He's so handsome! I can't resist those eyes, hair, nose especially those lips! Oh my gosh! If I can just kiss those lips freely!"

She even squeeled after saying that.

Her bestfriend just rolled her eyes. "You are surely very crazy over him."

She sighed. "I know Sulli. I think I like him so much that I can do anything just to get him."

Sulli shook her head but smiled. "Just review your notes and get him after. We do have a long test in our next subject!"

"Oh sh-it!" She almost forgot! "Thank you for reminding me to review. I haven't review last night due to stalking his account on instagram and facebook."

"You've been stalking his accounts every night."

"Well I need to see if he has someone right now. He's so quiet everytime I see him even though he's with his friends." She set her elbow on the table and rest her cheek on her palm.

One time, there was an event at the campus. It's about the sports festival.

And she is always present to cheer Myungsoo.

"Go Myungsoo!"
She was holding a paper that says Myungsoo fighting!
She keeps on screaming, shouting, yelling and cheering really loud.

And one time, while cheering, he noticed her. He looked up and winked at her.

"Oh my gosh Sulli! Did you see that?!" She was now pointing at Myungsoo. "He winked at me!!"

Sulli rolled her eyes. "Don't assume Suzy. Everyone in our side is cheering for him. He might not be winking at you but for everyone."

Suzy rolled her eyes. "You're such a savage woman."

Sulli chuckled and shrugged her shoulders. 

 

Next thing is when they are on their way to the cafeteria.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter