Kidnap 1

Kidnapping Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a lovely Sunday.
But not for her as she was crying endlessly because her father's inside the operating room.

"Please make him okay. Please do everything for him to be okay."

She kept on praying and hoping. She doesn't know what to do if her father will die. She'll be alone and forever lonely!

She doesn't already have a mom because her mom died when she was 5 years old. So she grew up with her very loving dad.

"Please. Please."

After 10 hours in the operating room, the doctors got out with a disappointing look on their faces.

She quickly stood up and ran to the doctors. "Is my father okay? Is he okay? Answer me right away!"

The doctors shook their heads. "We're very sorry Ms. Bae but your father didn't survive from the operation. It is because his cancer is at its risk stage already."

And there she thought her world stopped.

She can't move. And tears started flowing.

"No." She shook her head.

"Nooooo!"

After one year of loneliness, she thought she need to survive even though she's alone now.

Well, she's not really alone as she is with their maids and bodyguards. And they still have their company. Good thing she do have her cousin who's really good in handling the company.

But today, she thought she must be the one handling it. She's the daughter so she must be the one.

She stood up from her bed and took a shower.
After doingso, she put on a pink formal wear. She also put her hair into a clean bun.
And she wore light make up.

She asked for their driver to drive her to their company.

And as they are on their way, she called her cousin.

"B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter