Chapter 3

Love In Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           

 

Chae Yeon was having a hard time trying to cover up a hickey with foundation.

 

"I can't believe he did that. Maybe he drunk more soju than I thought."

 

She wasn't mad at him, more like she felt embarrassed.

 

"Thank goodness it was dark, plus no one saw right?"

 

"I'm getting stress over nothing."

 

In the evening, she went to the mnet building to host a music show. It went smoothly as usual. Her fans cheered for her, in the audience. She was touched that they cared about her. She waved back at them. She had been an MC for four years, she has fans all over Korea. Chae Yeon is 22 years old. She is grateful for their love and support over the years.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

When she arrived home, she went straight to the bathroom to take a long, nice shower. She spent twenty five minutes in the shower. She wrapped a cotton towel around her body after she was done.  The doorbell rang.

 

She went to the front door and opened it.

 

"Chae Yeon."

 

"Yugyeom?"

 

Without wasting time, his lips landed on hers. He was kissing her hungrily and it got deeper by the second. It felt like she was drowning. He closed the door. She lightly pushed him away.

 

"You can't just barge in here and kiss me," she looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter