00:01

Let me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 I woke up earlier than usual. Its only 7am. My class wont be starting until 12nn. I got out of bed quietly and changed into my jogging suit. I slowly walked out of my dorm, trying not to make any sound.

I jogged my way around the campus, looking at every frat house I see. And then there's one familiar building. Gamma Omega Tau. I wonder what my brother is doing. His lazy would still be in bed for sure.

It was a good thing that I grabbed my earphones with me. It's getting crowded and I think its time for me to go back to my dorm, which is five blocks away from the main building.

I opened the door to my room. Jhoanna was sitting on her bed with her laptop. This girl is too busy with her life. I thought.

"Breakfast?" I looked at her.

"Sure." She said, her eyes fixed on her laptop screen.

I made coffee, and the aroma spread around the room. Suddenly it felt warm.

"Another paper?" I asked, handing over her coffee.

"It's my resume. I'm looking for a part-time job because my class schedule's too open. I might die doing nothing." She answered.

I went to my bed and fixed my bag. I need to get ready, so I finished my coffee and I grabbed my towel.

"You know, you could apply for the library. Or maybe Starbucks. They're hiring. You can do both." I told her before I went straight to the bathroom and took a quick bath.

It was 10am and I'll be running late. I wore a dress with my denim jacket and got my shoes on. Jhoanna's in the bathroom so I just shouted my goodbye. Now I'm settled and ready to go.

I grabbed my camera and went out of the dorm. I walked my way to the main building, and took some pictures on the way for my photography class later.

There were four main fraternity and sorority houses in this university. I was thinking of joining but then I realized, my brother is already in Gamma Omega Tau. He doesnt want me to get involved. How thoughtful.

I walked to my Psychology class, took my seat in the middle, scrolled through my phone and listened to Fall Out Boy while waiting.

****

Professor Watson is in the middle of his lesson when a school officer went inside the room and whispered something to Prof. Watson. I was taking down notes when I heard my name.

"Katherine Wang. Can you come with me to the dir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter