ig live

IG LIVE

....

*snsd group chat*

Seororo: unnies finally we'll meet up! Been so busy with filming 😍😍😍

Shikshin: see you all later! 

Princess Fiona: getting really hyped here! 

Yulkkabab: hyo, seen wannabe! nice mv btw!

Princess Fiona: thanks! 

Brighter than 'shrooms: no one better be late, I'm checking attendance later!

Sunny: 👍 

Yoon_Gator: Sooyoungie bring extra food, not just your own

Brighter than 'shrooms: that means you too, Kim Taeyeon!

Yulkkabab: as if you guys don't live together, just remind her

Yulkkabab: see you all later! 

^^seen by everyone^^

Princess Fiona: little miss a4 seems like she's still sleeping~

^^seen by House-Fairy, seororo, Brighter than 'shrooms^^

Seororo: unnie ~ get up now

House-Fairy: I was cooking breakfast! I won't be late!

Shikshin: can I have some? Now please! Bring them. PLEASE

....

**closed snsd chat**

 

Later that day they were gathered for a photoshoot to a magazine cover for their comeback.

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.... Alright! Let's go!" said Manager Tiffany Hwang excitedly

It was a light pink room. Four seats reserved for the members with matching lit up mirror. They played rock paper scissors to see which four of them would have to wait til they have their hair and make up done. Winners were Yoona, Sunny, Yuri and Seohyun. So these 4 girls went to their seats.

"I'll go grab a snack outside while I wait" said Tiffany who went out but gave up when she didn't see any vending machine on the hallway

"Tell me when any of you are done, I'll be sleeping in the other room" Taeyeon addressing everyone else then went out of the room yawning. 

Tiffany saw Taeyeon on the corridor.

"Yeobo! I want to rest too~" Tiffany addresses Taeyeon while following her to the room

"Sure, what ever you like" said Taeyeon 

"Wow. That's a big couch! Much like a queen sized bed!" 

Taeyeon then ran to the couch at the right side of the room and lied down immediately. The room was dimly lit but enough to see, much like a very alluring bedroom, condusive to sleep. How could Taeyeon say no to the couch's invitation? Tiffany took hold of the doorknob and locked it and pushed the door seemingly close before casually lying down next to Taeyeon.

The smaller girl offered her arm to Tiffany to be the latter's human pillow. Tiffany obliges and with no time to waste, she grabbed Taeyeon's tiny waist into an embrace. Tiffany then looks up at Taeyeon with her famous smile and winks at the latter. 

"Fany ah, what are you doing?" Taeyeon uttered 

"Was it so wrong to wink at you, Boo?" said Tiffany in english 

"You know flashing your smile to me is like a drug that triggers my senses, then I eventually go insane" Taeyeon whispered. She moved to reach out to Tiffany's forehead and gently placed a soft kiss taking in Tiffany's scent.

Tiffany then cupped Taeyeon's cheek to slowly pull her down on her lips. It was soft and light, Tiffany pulls back to get a glimpse of Taeyeon reaction and smiled to herself. Saying "sooooo cute!" something she was thinking in her head, but actually said it out loud.

"You really like teasing me, don't you?" Taeyeon pouted her lips wrinkling her nose frowning at the other girl in a rather cute way that no one else gets to see. She wanted revenge. "Did you lock the door?"

"Of course, I can always just wake you up when they come get us" Tiffany again winked at Taeyeon causing the other to caught of guard and blush.

"And there you go again with your winking and your smile. And I really wanted to sleep too~" Taeyeon  complained. 

"So sleep!"

"How can I when you look at me like that?"

"Like wha~" before Tiffany can finish what she was saying Taeyeon pounced on Fany's lips like hungry wolf. Their kiss filled with passion, locked in an embrace. 

***While the 2 escaped to the other room***

"I'm bored, want to eat Hyo?" Sooyoung asked while she took out some crackers out of her bag. "I should have shared this with Tiffany, but the more food the better!"

"I'm bored too. Hmmmm.... How about we have an IG live?" Hyoyeon taking her phone out and tapped on to the Instagram app. Her phone on selfie mode "Hi~"   she said cheerfully on to the phone. "Welcome to our anniversary photoshoot!" She then proceeds to make faces at the screen. 

She sets the view of the phone to the back camera and proceeds to go annoy the others who were having their make up done. Hyoyeon went over to Seohyun's side. The younger girl was having her hair done "aigoo, our maknae has grown up into a beautiful woman" she teasingly said while pinching Seohyun's face as seen in the camera.

"Unnie~" Maknae shyly uttered as she blushed and covered the camera. Being the youngest of the group, she has been the most polite of them. She wasn't really able to get back at her unnie for teasing.

Hyoyeon then went to Yuri's side. "Dun dun dun!" zooming in extending her arms with both hands on her phone them zooming out pulling her arms closer to herself(much like how Mr. Bean zooms in and out). Yuri was having her make up done and has been trying to hold her laugh at Hyoyeon's gesture.  The darker girl has been struggling to keep a straight face, so her nostrils were flaring up. Hyo then zoomed in to Yuri's nose while making faces which made the latter belt out "Yah! Hahahahahahahaha" she couldn't control herself any longer an caused the make up artist to stop what she was doing because she almost drew another eye brow on Yuri's head.

The whole room erupted in to a laughing frenzy when Sooyoung joined in on Hyo's endeavor. Hyoyeon had place the phone on selfie mode down onto a table facing them. She asked Sooyoung to a dancing battle while facing the camera. There was no music. The two had a dance battle, animal edition. Hyoyeon first tried to imitate a dancing pig. Then Sooyoung imitated a rooster. The two had imitated most farm animals you can think of from a horse to a sheep to a cow and a duck. The whole room was buzzing with an infectious laughter. Even those commenting in IG had so much LOL in the chat. 

Hyoyeon then went near the phone followed by Sooyoung. "hmmmm... Hear that?" Hyo said as she cupped her ear as if trying to listen to something. "I think we're missing something!"

"I think you are right! I can't hear it either" Sooyoung too were cupping an ear while looking around "I can't see her anywhere too"

"I want to hear that ahjumma laugh too... Let's go!" Hyoyeon then picked up the phone and searched for Taeyeon. They immediately forgot that the eldest had told them that she'd be resting in the other room just a few minutes ago.

The phone is right now set again to the back camera. The two creeped quietly as if they were Elmer Fudd hunting down Bugs bunny. Hyo lift to phone to Sooyoung's face "be very very quiet, we're hunting a wabbit~" said the tall girl while she puts her index finger shushing her lips and does a wink for the camera. Which earned her a light slap on her arm courtesy of Hyoyeon. 

The two have managed to be very quiet closing in to the other room. The corridor leading to the room was dark but light was escaping the door since it was slightly opened, just enough for a tiny strip of light beaming at the floor. The two grinned at each other at the sight. "How about I sneak in and surprise our little Taeyeon and you film the whole thing?" whispered the tall girl.

" Aren't you a giant? She might see you. I'll do the sneaking, you hold this." handing Sooyoung the phone

*****inside the room*****

Taeyeon pulled away from the kiss, looking at the direction where the door is.

"H-hey, why'd you stop?" Tiffany asked 

"I thought I heard something"

"Don't worry too much, I locked the door" Tiffany stared at the other girl's lips then places one hand on Taeyeon's cheek and continued with their kiss. Tiffany's other hand was tugging at Taeyeon's shirt around the smaller girl's waist and eventually the former's arm was inside the clothes the other was wearing. Tiffany really likes touching Taeyeon's stomach lately.

"I knew you loved abs!"  Taeyeon whispered as it broke off the kiss again. She smirked at the blushing Tiffany. And their lips found their way to each other's again.

*****outside*****

IG comments were overflowing with support for the heist planned by the two. Hyo lightly tugged at the door knob and thought it weird that it was locked. She opened the door gently as to not make any sound. Unaware that Tiffany was with Taeyeon at the moment. Sooyoung then started filming Hyoyeon as the smaller girl started crawling into the room. Hyo didn't looked up to see what was on the couch but she was sure it was Taeyeon. When Hyo has entered, Sooyoung followed crawling in with the phone in her hand. 

Sooyoung looked up at Taeyeon's body lying on the couch and found it odd that the small girl's head was a bit lifted and rustling for someone who is supposedly asleep, but she kept filming. Hyoyeon was almost in position. 

"Mmmm..." a sound of what seems like a soft moan echoed in the quiet room.

Sooyoung ang Hyoyeon looked at each other, eyes widened and was both holding in their laughter thinking Taeyeon was dreaming. Hyo sat on the floor near the armrest of the couch: near Taeyeon's head. Sooyoung was about a meter away from Hyo, she sat on the floor as well getting herself in position slowly lifting the phone for the anticipating viewers. 

Hyo took a peek at Taeyeon's sleeping head. She froze there saying nothing, with widened eyes and open mouth. Sooyoung also followed with the phone in her hands. It was probably a second, maybe two, that got to see something so passionate.... Until Sooyoung came to her senses and closed IG live. See tapped Hyoyeon on the shoulders who was still frozen at the sight....

Of Taeyeon, 

 

 

 

........And Tiffany passionately kissing.

 

Sooyoung let out a "Yah!" the two were startled and bumped their foreheads together. Taeyeon also bit her tongue. 

"Ow."  Taeyeon said with a bleeding tongue. "How are you guys here? I thought the door was locked" 

"Yes, the knob is locked but you left the door open" said Hyoyeon. "I know we say to you guys to get a room, but can you also lock and close the door tightly?"  

" I thought Fany went out. I was actually looking forward to more food when she comes back. But I guess this is considered her food too" remarked Sooyoung. "But we do have another problem we have to take care of...."

"I thought you guys are already used to seeing us like this."  Tiffany said while putting her arms around Taeyeon again

"Like Shikshin said, we thought you went out and thought Taeyeon was alone. We were going to scare her...... On... IG live." 

"I-IG LIVE?! Until w-when we're you t-two live!?!" Taeyeon's voice was shaking at the thought 

"Til you guys heard me yell 'yah!' we were here when someone moaned. We thought Taeyeon was dreaming" 

Tiffany blushed when she heard Sooyoung said someone moaned, because she was guilty of doing so.

"Hundreds of thousands were tuned in to that live broadcast, probably got a couple of seconds worth of *gesturing a pout* airtime"

Now both the girls caught in the act were bright red

"So what now, oh fearless leader?" Hyo sarcastically addressed

*******

News broke out later that evening about the viral IG live. Netizens took to major social sites their reaction of what they saw. Some said it was unbecoming of the nation's girl group. Some found new hope for the individuals. Some showed support. Some fans were enraged but more were very supportive. They even gained the respect of several LGBT groups across the globe, gaining more fans.

Taeyeon and Tiffany were called in to meeting by SM Ent to discuss a press conference regarding the buzz created. 

Shocked as they are to find out that SM was willing to overlook this. SM then explained how much of a bigger loss they would have standing to lose Taeyeon,  Tiffany and SNSD altogether. 

*****Later that day, in the press conference*****

Taeyeon and Tiffany walk side by side holding hands. They we accompanied by managers. SM executives on the side lines as well as all the other snsd members. They showed up to support them.

"Was this all planned?" a reporter asked.

"no" said Taeyeon "You should have seen the look on Hyoyeon and Sooyoung's faces when they realized they outed us"

Another reporter asked "How long has this been going on? And other than SNSD members, who knows about this?

"We have been telling everyone since day one... that Taeyeon is my waifu~"  flashing her gorgeously bright smile at everyone in the room while holding up Taeyeon's hand. "Oh and our so-called ex boyfriend's eventually found out, they just chose to keep quiet about it since it was more for promotion purposes. And people always asked us what are our ideal man is I would always change my answers since I forget what I said before. So I make up new ones"

More questions poured in, some were awkward. Some reporters also showed support. They also updated they two that they mostly got positive responses

They thanks everyone for the support and blessing they got. 

Taeyeon drove home to their dorm with Tiffany beside her on the front seat.

Tiffany then opened her instagram to see so many DM voicing their support. And decided to have a short IG live to thank everyone.

"Hi everyone! I would like to thank everyone for all the love and support you gave us!" She looked at Taeyeon with her eyes sparkling ever so brightly.

"Yes, yes thank you all very much. I'm sorry I can't take my eyes off the road for a moment so please bear with me." said Taeyeon 

"We hope we can be more open like this in the future" Tiffany leaned in to Taeyeon's side and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Then ended IG live

 

 

***end***

 

Please forgive me if there are any grammatical errors and if some words are used over and over. I just had to get this story out there. I have to thank my dream for being an inspiration of this piece and worked my way from there. 

hope you liked it