Two

Nouveau départ

"WHAT??????? HE DUMPED YOU", said Rayoung, Taeyong, Jaehyun and Johnny together. Of course they're all shocked, they are sitting comfortably in their shared house's living room, watching a horror movie, when suddenly Jieun came home sobbing hard. Not to mention that she and Jongin's relationship seems okay since they get together.
"That bastar. How can he just dumped you? Whats wrong with his mind really.", Rayoung start to get angry, patting Jieun's head that sit beside her.
Taeyong sit to Jieun's other side, softly taking her petite body to his,
"I told you before, hyung is really popular. Its impossible if he didn't have another girlf......... YAH WHY ARE YOU HITTING ME."
Johnny glared at him, "Don't talk like that! Why don't you comfort her!"
"Tsch, im sorry Jieuniee, stop crying~ Oh, look at the bright side! Now you can date me, right?"
The others just glaring at him. Jaehyun shaking his head, "He's really unbelievable."
Taeyong keep hugging and pats her head softly, Rayoung holds her hand and mumbling to her fragile best friend that everything gonna be okay. Jieun is not a type of girl that can easly get close to boys, but she's pretty friendly, cute and always smiling to others like a little ball of sunshine, Rayoung sure that someone better than Jongin sunbae will fall for her, or if not, there's still Taeyong who willingly to marry her in the future.

 



"Mornin'", Jieun walks to the kitchen and greet Taeyong, the one who usually get up as early as her.
"Morning Jinjin-ah. Feels better now?"
"Hm, much better."
She walks to Taeyong's side and rest her head on his chest, and Taeyong immediately wrap his arms around her body. Somehow Jieun feels that Taeyong's hugs is a medicine for her, even though she still didn't see him as a potential boyfriend. They, along with Rayoung, Jaehyun dan Johnny are a close friends since diapers. Love that growing between them is more like a family-love, well except Rayoung and Jaehyun who ended up dating since 6th grade, they grow up faster than the others as Johnny said.
"So...... now you decided to date that punk, Jieunie?", Johnny stand in front of the kitchen door while watching Taeyong and Jieun still in a hugging position.
"Im not gonna date this punk, ever."
 "Ouch, Jinjin."
"But if I still can't find a man to marry with in the future, maybe I'll marry you."
"Really??!?", Taeyong seems surprised, so do Johnny.
"Are you..... serious Jieunie?"
"But im still 20 anyway, still a long way to marriage things. I'll find a perfect match for me on the way anyway."
"Thats true, Jieunie. You'll find a man, but not that punk."
"YAH! I don't give me false hope!"
"Love you, T.", Jieun smile cheekily.

 



It's 7 in the noon and no one but Jieun is home, her class ended early and she just go straight to home. Rayoung and Jaehyun probably on a date, Taeyong said 20 minutes ago that he gonna buy some snacks first, Johnny as usual, practicing with his band, well he's in charge of vocal and guitar.
But suddenly the bell ringing, Jieun thinks probably Taeyong, but this is his home too, why ring the bell though?
Jieun open the door, two young looking boys, still in their uniform smile awkwardly.
"Annyeonghaseyo....", the boys greet her. A boy with brown hair ask her,
"Is this Taeyong hyung's house?"
"Yes, and who are you?"
"We're Taeyong hyung's juniors in dancing school. Since the both of us gonna have final exam in next moth, hyung promised us he will teach us, right Mark?",
The so called Mark looks startled when his friend's question,
"R... Right...", he answered with small voice.
"That.... Taeyong? Will teach you? Daebak.....", she said to her self
"Well, he didn't tell me anything this morning, but, please come in. He's gonna back in a minutes.", Jieun smiled to them.