5th Final>

Make over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*  *  *  *  *

 

 

 

Jennie was chatting along with Lisa when they heard people exclaiming and making a fuss in the hallway. At first, they didn't pay attention to it. It was usual for the students to react like that and most of the time, it would be because of the two of them.

 

"Oh my gosh! Who is she?"

 

"I envy her!

 

"She's so pretty!"

 

"Do we know her? She seems familiar!"

 

"Idiot! She's a new student! I won't forget a pretty face!"

 

 

Sigh. Here they go again. Reacting just because of one girl.

 

 

Jennie thought until she felt someone poking her. She turned around and saw her girlfriend. In her freaking look all throughout the summer they've spent. Well... Now she knew what the fuss is all about.

 

Jisoo was wearing this white dress with frills that made her look so elegant. She was wearing this expensive black ankle boots. She has her raven hair perfectly curled to its tips and put it up in a loose ponytail. Her whole appearance was enough to attract attention from anyone she passes by.

 

She had opened up a bit till her girl kissed her bravely in front of their peers. Students couldn't believe that this new girl just kissed the Jennie Kim. You'd have to be close friends with her to even be able to approach her, let alone show this kind of skinship.

 

"Why are you..." She gestured at the older girl from head to toe. "In this kind of outfit?"

 

"Good morning to you too, Jennie." Jennie rolled her eyes yet Jisoo didn't loose her teasing smile. "Don't you like it?"

 

"I do but... Seriously?" She eyed people who were staring at her girlfriend as if they want to have her already. She glanced at her other best friend who was stunned as well. "Lisa, you might want to squint your eyes a little bit. It's creepingly large like a flying saucer."

 

Lisa leaned in to Jennie's ear and whispered while still staring at the new girl. "I imagined what your girlfriend would look like but I didn't know she was this hot."

 

"Yah." Lisa looked at Jennie who already have this glare on her. "That's my girlfriend."

 

"Just saying, Jennie. Touché." She extended her hand in front of this jaw dropping girl. "I'm Lisa. I'm not sure we've met but it feels like I've known you for a long time."

 

"We've met, Lisa. Do I really look that hideous before?"

 

Lisa blinked at the smirking girl. "Okay now I'm confused. What do you mean?"

 

Jisoo clings onto Jennie and the latter just looked up at the ceiling. "She doesn't realize it, Jendeukie. Should I tell her? This is fun though."

 

"Okay! Why are you calling her Jendeukie? She only let one person use that."

 

Jennie sighed and look from the girl who became a koala to her best friend.

 

"Lisa meet the Kim Jisoo." She looked down at the grinning girl. "Chichu, we're attracting too much attention. Wanna let go of me now?"

 

"Nope! I miss you so much." She kissed Jennie on the cheek this time.

 

"Wow. Talk about a make over." Lisa watched as the couple became persistent in what one wants yet seemed to be frolicking about to her. To everyone in that area. "Aigoo. I really need to find someone for myself."

 

Little did she know... That she will eventually meet that person.

 

 

 

=  =  =  =  =

 

 

 

Every individual in the campus doesn't know what's more surprising. Jennie having a girlfriend or her girlfriend who under some circumstances was her nerdy best friend Kim Jisoo. One thing was quite sure though. They are the topic of the school and everyone wants to get a piece of what happened.

 

 

How did Kim Jisoo go from that weird girl to the attractive girl?

 

How did they end up together?

 

How in the freaking way do they make people swoon after them even though it was quite new for two girls to be a couple?

 

 

They decided to just ignore those questions. Jennie would just do what she always does when people come up to her. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter