Love & Hate

Love & Hate

Hello world, it's me Jun.K
Let me show you how it's done now
Let's go Drop the beat
Drop that B Drop the B.A.B

The music filled his ears through the headphones he carried and smiled, knew too well the origin of the song.
His heart leapt to the beat and closed her eyes, surrendering to it.
The first time he heard about that song was a tired night, after hours making love countless times.
Minjun had smiled at the ceiling with his glittering eyes in the shape of half moons and began to hum a part of the tune.

"Mm, A new song?"

Taecyeon asked kissing his bare shoulder

"You always make me find ideas. You are like a muse, my inspiration."

Like the insatiable creature he was, Minjun climbed into Taecyeon's body leaning on his elbows as he rubbed his wet against the flaccid limb of the tall one and played with his tongue on his collarbone.

"Do you love Me?"

Taecyeon asked between some grunts

"Mh... I hate you. I hate you so much"

A small laugh came from Taecyeon's throat and Minjun bit his chest in disapproval.

The second time he heard her in the recording studio it was around two in the morning when Taecyeon arrived to visit his partner who had been away the last four days.

"You are here?"

Taecyeon looked into the room in the dim light, Minjun was resting on the sofa with his head resting on the back and a box of SourPatch Kids on his lap. His manner of sleeping was so characteristic that Taecyeon smiled, staring at the computer on and taking the headphones took the place of Minjun.
The same rhythm, but this time a little more defined, a pair of arms around his neck from behind and smiled taking off his headphones and then kissing his arm over his shoulder.

"Tell me, is it good?"

Minjun whispered into Taecyeon's ear and he nodded.

"You know, everything you do is good, but the letter will not have to do with what we did?"

Taecyeon turned the chair around and pulled Minjun still standing between his legs.

"Ha, Who do you think I am? Your? Huge ert"

A mischievous smile adorned Minjun's lips, receiving the same gesture from Taecyeon.

"I only know that you are capable of anything, although four days away from you made me realize that I only have one rival: This study"

Minjun's laughter sounded as he settled into Taecyeon's lap, putting one leg on either side of him.

"I don't think so, Taec. I love the studio, but I can't do this to him"

Minjun put a small but hot kiss under the ear of Taecyeon

"Or this"

Another kiss was printed on the neck of the highest, but this time there was something wet included. Taecyeon groaned, pressing Minjun's hips against him, earning a moan with his name.

When he heard the lyrics, it was on the album's release.

Minjun had flatly refused to let him hear the process of the song so he had to follow his Oktizen spirit and waited for the song Online.

Endless "How much do you love me"
Is not eleven enough? Easy temptation
I LOVE YOU I can not oppose your sweet voice
I HATE YOU Disappointment sets in

 

Taecyeon couldn't against his smile. Definitely this would be the album's favorite song, he knew, the feeling behind the lyrics that was the same behind all the "I hate you" Minjun used to say when Taec asked for a cheesy confession of love.
Minjun was everything, less cheesy. His way of showing love was largely, very strange, but Taecyeon was fine with that because that was his Minjun.

"Taec? You are here?"

Minjun's head peeked into the gym and smiled as he found the green cat lying on the weight platform with the headphones on without paying attention to his presence, just smiled with his eyes closed

He was so focused that he didn't hear the lock on the door block and was very surprised when his left earpiece disappeared, becoming a hot breath.

"What is funny?"

Minjun asked gently caressing his chest and lowering carefully to the edge of the sport pants he was wearing.

"What do you think it is?"

Taecyeon slipped an arm around Minjun's shoulder and pulled him close in a quiet kiss. Almost without realizing it Minjun was straddling him without breaking the kiss, his heavy and hot breath only served to kindle the youngest.

"I'm the ert?"

Taecyeon asked with a raised eyebrow and Minjun laughed softly.

"I hate you, Ok Taecyeon."

He leaned in for another kiss and Taecyeon pressed with his palms open the round over his semi-hard limb.

"I love you Minjun"

*
*

Please don't HATE ME! Hehe I LOVE YOU