Karaoke Night

Forbidden Office Romance

Two months later have passed and it was terrible like usual working with my nemesis nothing good came out from it.

I follow my friend Hoseok instructions and just do what tasks were instructed from Yoongi.

Every day I had a fight with Yoongi because we didn’t agreed on stuff.

“Staying late again?” my friend Hoseok asks me with a pout sitting next to me.

I yawn and stretch a little “Yeah just a little more and tomorrow I can go out on time and have an awesome night sleep” I did a cheerful dance while sitting still making him chuckle.

“Okay I can stay” he said but I thought he needed to go see his uncle at the hospital.

“You don’t have to I’ll be good” I said and he nod giving me a bear hug before leaving.

The office was quiet and only the keyboard of me typing was heard.

In a few minutes I wrap up my sentence and save the document.

“Okay done at least” my phone vibrate and I answer the call from my best friend since elementary.

“Wait….you mean now?” I look at the clock and it was 11pm.

I haven’t seen her in a while I guess a few hours won’t hurt.

Tomorrow my nemesis (Yoongi) won’t come to work because he will leave to a business trip meaning if I come late tomorrow he won’t know.

The CEO won’t mind because he’s in Singapore.

I got out from the building and took a taxi to the karaoke.

Once I arrived there my friend Chloe from the States came to give me a big hug with a squeal too.

Chloe and I were best friend since elementary, but she moved to Miami due to his dad business. She came back to work here in Seoul and I didn’t know that. She came on holiday that’s how we keep our friendship going. However, it wasn’t the same because she lived in a different country, but we always chatted online.

“You have no idea how much we need to talk about, but first let’s get some singing “ Chloe said cheerful.

NOONE POV
Chloe and Nami sang their favorite songs. They even try to do the choreography while singing.

(Blackpink-As if it's your Last)

Baby nal teojil geotcheoreom anajwo

geuman saenggakhae mwoga geuri eoryeowo

geojitmalcheoreom kiseuhaejwo naega neoege

majimak sarangin geotcheoreom

 

majimakcheoreom ma-ma-majimakcheoreom

majimak bamin geotcheoreom Love

majimakcheoreom ma-ma-majimakcheoreom

naeil ttawin eobtneun geotcheoreom

 

Uh Imma fall in love baby

You gon finna catch me

Uh give you all of this baby

Call me pretty and nasty

Cause we gonna get it

my love you can bet it on

black we gon double

the stack on them whoa!

I be the Bonnie and

you be my Clyde

We ride or die

Xs and Os

siganeun heulleoganeunde

maeumman geubhaejiji

nae sesangeun neo hanaman

Missing you

seotun nal Won’t you set me free~~

 Chloe and Nami sang their heart out with a few drinks feeling a little tipsy especially Chloe. The suju was hitting her hard since she hasn’t drank suju in a while. Nami was still sober and still was able to drink more if she wanted to but she decided to sing instead.

After about an hour of singing. They both sat on the couches to talk.

“How come you never told me you got a job close by my work area?” Nami pout smacking Chloe with her feet lightly.

“Hey miss, I have my reasons. I wanted to get the job before opening my mouth that I’ll moved back to Seoul. I don’t know for how long, but probably until you get married” Chloe said and Nami did a yuck face.

“No thank you, meaning you’ll stay by my side for a long time” Nami giggle hugging Chloe arm.

“Eyyy…cheater…anyways have your memories come back yet?” Chloe ask Nami whose expression changed from cheerful to thoughtful.

“Not yet but you know I have dreams once a month about a boy then two kids playing, but sometimes it happens” Nami said to Chloe who nod then gasp scaring Nami.

“What if it means you’ll have kids soon?” Chloe said and Nami glared at her friend.

“Aishhh…you’re so extra” Nami smack her fiend with a pillow.

“Plus ordinary “ Chloe shout laughing, but Chloe knew the true, but she had to let Nami figure it out by herself or Nami can suffer post trauma again like she did in middle school.

“Okay sorry, when you have questions about something triggering you, let me know” Chloe fixed her bangs and hair and smile at her friend.

Then Chloe phone rang and she answer.

“Hey Nami-ah I need to go, my cousin came over and she has no keys. I have to go now sorry, but you okay if I leave. You need a ride I have a car to moved” Chloe ask Nami who told her it was fine and go ahead.

Chloe cousin was an impatient girl. She was spoil since little. Chloe father was American and met her mother in Ilsan. Her cousin was American and born in a princess bubble. Nami hope Chloe could handle her cousin which makes her stress.

Nami grab her stuff to go home, but the door next to the room Chloe and she used open too.

“Hey! Saeng help” Nami turn around to see her co-worker Moni and nemesis Yoongi coming out from the room next to her.

Namjoon was grabbing Yoongi by the arm to keep him balanced.

“Hey…what you guys doing here. Shouldn’t you guys sleep because tomorrow you guys need to go to the business trip?” Nami asks pointing at her nemesis that suddenly look straight at her eyes and smirk.

“I’m sorry to do this to you, but I can’t babysit. Tomorrow I’ll go take over until his hangover is done” Moni said.

“Oh okay good luck” Nami said turning her body to leave but Moni grab her arm handing Yoongi to her. She couldn’t react because Yoongi weight was in her possession.

“Wait! Are you crazy” Nami said in confusion and mad at the same time.

“Sorry! Remind me to pay you for this” Moni ran away leaving Nami with a drunk Yoongi.

“MMM……mmmmmmmmmm……….jasmine smell….my head” Yoongi mumble on Nami shoulder.

“Yikes you stink bad of alcohol, yah…where you live? Omg he didn’t tell me” Nami try to look at Yoongi to do eye contact with her, but his head look away to the floor.

“Yah!Look at me!” Nami grab his chin with one hand and his eyes open to stared at her making her loose her balance.

He tilt his head to the side and grab her by the shoulder pushing her body against the wall making her eyes pop open more than unusual shock by his moves.

“Y-ah…you awake now?” Nami ask stuttering too.

“Ani it can’t be you…unless” he lean closer pecking her lips for a long time. His lips seal with Nami for a while.

Nami heartbeat accelerates, but she couldn’t push him away and she didn’t know why.

“I found you” he whispers falling on Nami shoulder.

“Ouch you” Nami said and a couple passed by them.

“Excuse…you need help?” the guy with his girlfriend ask Nami and she apologized and accept the help.

“No problem…your boyfriend drank a lot…take care of him” the girl said leaving with her boyfriend after helping Nami putting Yoongi inside the taxi.

Nami thank them, but blush at the girl words.

She got in and told the taxi driver her address.

She gave her address because she didn’t know his.

When they got to her apartment she barely made it inside her apartment.

“Uggghhh you heavy” Nami said and turn on the lights of her apartment.

“Give me a hand would you? Wake up already” Nami insisted and smack his cheek making him groan.

“What kind of boss are you? “ Nami try to take him to the couch of her apartment, but he trip over his own feet making Nami fall on top of him.

“Aishhh what the f-“ Yoongi open his eyes rubbing his head that hit the floor.

Nami squeal and look at him making eye contact with him. She was cared of his reaction, but shy when he looks at her deep.

Nami couldn’t move, but he pushes her off him and he took a deep breath.

His heartbeat was beating like crazy and he didn’t want Nami to feel it.

“Rude ” Nami mumbles massaging her elbow.

“What am I doing? Ouch…I’m sleepy” he mumbles turning his body to the side.

“Not here come on get up. You’ll get sick” Nami said and try to wake him up, but he pull her down with him and hug her with his eyes closed.

He reeks alcohol true but Nami didn’t mind anymore. She just stays still and closed her eyes falling asleep in his arms.

 

Another update !!