Part 4

Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 4

“What? Brother? I didn’t know I have a brother.”  Winwin looks so surprised but he looked happy.

It was obvious that he wanted to meet his brother. Jaehyun was also shocked to hear the news.  But, he hoped that when Winwin finally meets his brother, Winwin will have a good life. Jaehyun first met him on the streets badly beaten up and he was the one who took him in and took care of him. He’s happy that Winwin is okay with where he is but now that they all found out that he has a brother he thinks that Winwin will feel complete.  

“Well, you see after you... left. Your mother left your father and had a child with another man. But, she went back again with your father again when she found out that he was a drug addict. I’ve heard that they both changed and they miss you, Winwin. I think you should go visit them someday.” Mrs. Park said, holding Winwin’s arm.

Winwin didn’t know what to say. What if it’s only an act? What if they see him again, he’ll get beaten up like what happened in the past? He’s both scared and happy, scared to see his parents and happy to find out that he has a brother.

“Who is he? Where is he? Is he okay?” Winwin asked.

“His name is Renjun.”

“Renjun...” Winwin repeated. A tear fell from his eye. He really wanted to meet his brother. He wanted to feel a family presence.

“And he’s here in Korea... with your parents.”

~*~

Winwin sat by the window. He was silent all the time and that bothered Jaehyun.

“Jaehyun, what should I do?” He said, startling Jaehyun a bit.

“Honestly, I ... I miss my family but...” Winwin can’t talk anymore. He’s lost and can’t get himself together. That broke Jaehyun’s heart.

Jaehyun hurriedly went to Winwin and hugged him. The night was spent with Winwin’s tears and Jaehyun’s words of comfort.

 

 

“Are you okay, Winwin?” Jaehyun asked the next morning.

“Hyunnie, I’ve made a decision.” He said.

“I’m going to meet them.” He added.

Jaehyun never felt so proud of Winwin. He was always the one who gives advices. Now, Winwin was able to make decisions of his own.

“I’m so proud of you, Winwinnie.” He said and hugged him.

“Can you go with me?” He asked.

“No, I can’t. You need to spend time with your family. But, I can drive you to their place. Just tell me and update me about what’s happening. Do you know the address?” he asked.

“Yes. I want to come tomorrow. Is it okay?”

“Of course, I’m just going to tell Taeyong  hyung that I’ll leave tomorrow.” Jaehyun said and Winwin was suspicious when he heard Taeyong’s name.

“Wait... what is it between you and that Taeyong?” He asked.

‘Wait, I still didn’t tell him about it?!You’re such forgetful idiot! He’ll get upset!’ Jaehyun said mentally.

“Wait, I haven’t told you? I uhm... well... You know that I’ve been receiving things from him. Well... you... see...  he’s my boyfriend.” Jaehyun said. His cheeks already began to warm up.

“I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you about it.” He added.

Winwin looked sad after hearing what he said.

“Will you leave me now that you have someone you love?” he said.

“What? Of course not! I may love him but it doesn’t mean that I’ll leave you. You’re my friend and will stay by your side. We may not be together all the time but I know that we’ll never leave each other. So, don’t say that I’ll leave you because that’s the last thing I’m ever going to do.” He replied.

“Thank you, Hyunnie.” Winwin smiled.

“Anything for you.”

 

 

“Hello Taeyongie hyung”

“JaeJae, I miss you so much.”

“I miss you too, hyung”

“What made you call me, JaeJae?”

“Oh, I’m just going to tell you that I’m leaving tomorrow.”

“Why? Is something wrong? Is Winwin okay?”

“Everything’s fine. It’s just... we found out yesterday that Winwin has a brother.”

“What?! Really?!”

“Yes, it did surprise us all but we’re really happy. I hope that everything will be good. Winwin already suffered enough.”

“Yeah... I hope Yuta won’t hurt him too. I’ll hurt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter