Do I really know her?

Rekindled Flame
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Ok, just tell her.' Jonghyun thought. 'Just tell her how comfortable she makes you feel.' Jonghyun cleared his throat. 'No man, you can't just tell her in that moment.. Wait what should I say now?' Jonghyun kind of panicked while Jennie thought 'What is he going to tell me? Do he like me? Nah it can't be, I mean he rejected my offer.' her thoughts kept on 'But why are we here? Him being that happy? Will he tell me he is back with Solar?' Jennie bit onto her lip. It made her crazy him not saying just one word. She carefully watched his features but he still not said anything. It became awkward between them, she just wanted to go far away. "Changjo, when you don't mind me .." Jennie pointed at the closed door. She tried to wiggle away and Jonghyun watched her. He felt really stupid so he stepped closer pressing her against the door. He leant them against the door. "I'm sorry." he whispered into her ear and gulped lightly. Jonghyun became nervous and finally said "Will you go out with me?" she wanted to say something but she was shocked. 'Wait is he asking me out? Just? As.. a friend or lover?' she thought staring at his eyes since he pulled lightly away. He noticed her nervously. "Well I know we are meeting up with my family at weekend, but what about tonight? We could go to the cinema?" Jonghyun asked again watching Jennie. Suddenly a smile appeared onto her lips "I would love to." Jonghyun smiled wide and opened the door walking with her outside. "Great. I'll take you around 7pm." he walked off to his lecture. Jennie stood there and bit onto her lip trying to safe herself from grinning too much. Suddenly Lisa and Ricky joined her "What are you doing here? Isn't lecture?" Jennie turned to look at her friends. She rubbed her neck trying not to grin "Changjo just, well he asked me out for cinema." she tried her best to stay cool. Suddenly Lisa hugged her tight "I'm happy for you." Jennie smiled lightly and hugged her friend back.

Jonghyun reached home and walked into his room, he set down his bag and grabbed an old book. He opened it and a lot of old gradephotos appeared. He quickly tried to find the one from the sixth grade. When he found it he smirked lightly watching every single person who is set onto that picture. "That." he pointed at a little nerdy girl. "I have to admit, Jennie looks similiar to her, but is she her?" he mumbled to himself. "I have to find out." he sighed and got himself ready, he wore a light blue shirt some black jeans and some black sneakers. Afterwards he made himself on way to Jennie's home. He sighed nervously and walked over some flower shops. 'Should I? Well I would bring some Solar with, then I should bring some for Jennie as well.' he thought.

Jennie was in her room, her head was sticked into her wardrobe. "What to wear?" she mumbled. She frowned quietly when she got ready for the date with Jonghyun. It frustrated her so she dropped herself back onto her bed. Her right hand grabbed her mobile phone calling Lisa. She just giggled over Jennie's problem and suggested her a plain blue dress. And that is what she grabbed. She laid down the dress onto her bed watching at it. She took a shower and dried he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter