I.

Of nightmares, of dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's night. It's getting very late. It's just midnight. Minki is still awake in a room aded by a perfect silence, being broken by the sound of the door that closes with a dull thud. Minki knows who he is, there's no doubt about who he is, it's Jonghyun. It's his leader, it's his best friend, it's his hyung. It's his Jonghyun, no one else but him, it's his Jonghyun. He's lonely without him.

"Are you back?" Minki asks him in a low, barely audible and shaky whisper, so he throws the sheets away and gets out of the bed, standing still and silent in front of him for an instant that seems to last a lifetime.

"I'm back" Jonghyun replies as he takes a few steps forward, while he lays a large, warm and big hand on his shoulder and he slides it all along his arm, touching his fingers to twist them with his own.

"Where have you been?" Minki asks him in a faint murmur that fades away, then he looks at him, straight into his eyes, despite not seeing him, since he can distinguish only the contours of his silhouette wrapped in the darkness that swallow them in its coils.

"I was talking to our manager" Jonghyun responds in a dry, firm and steady tone as he walks towards him, there's not even an inch of distance between them, nothing and no one to keep them apart from each other, no walls to divide them.

"What were you talking about with our manager?" Minki keeps asking while he moves away from him, it's as if he doesn't want to be very cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter