Chapter 15

It's You Whom I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was eleven in the morning; the cafeteria near the library was already flooded with students. Belle and her friends were at the very end of the queue when Belle let out a sigh.

Rosie was behind her and laughed tauntingly. "Senpai, even if sama is not around, you don't need to sigh just because you have to eat with us."

"I have been crying ever since you came to live in the same dorm as me! Boohoohoo!" Belle pretended to sob.

"Yah! Senpai, why are you so evil?" Rosie pouted.

"Hurhur! You are messing with the wrong person, kohai!" Belle smirked as she craned her neck to check on the available food today.

"By the way, which stage are you and sama at now?" Rosie asked with a smirk.

"Nothing. We had only met for a week. That's all." Belle shrugged.

"You guys met for two hours and confirmed your relationship. Based on that speed, the kid is old enough to buy soy sauce." Susan added.

"I am still a baby!" Belle acted cutely like a baby still drinking from the milk bottle.

"Oh god! I wonder what Jaejoong sunbae see in you." Katie said.

"Me too! Me too! You can ask him when you see him! Hurhur!" Belle laughed.

"I think sunbae-nim is probably planning to slow cook you."

Belle rolled her eyes. "Now he has become a slow cooker."

"It means taking it slow. Using large fire to boil the water, the prey will run away. But using small flame, the prey will stay and be eaten." Katie smirked evilly.

"Yeah! I agree with Katie!" Rosie said. "This must be sama's new strategy. First a blitzkrieg and now it's a trench warfare. Hehehehe!" Rosie's expression started to get a little erted. "Senpai, when are you two going to have a protracted war?"

"Yeah! First a thunderstorm to confuse your sense of direction, and then it's a warm breeze and drizzle to mess with your head. After that, it will be... hurhurhur..."

"Tsk tsk tsk! Young people nowadays are so erted! Tsk tsk!" Belle thought in her mind.

"Protracted war! Protracted war!" Rosie chimed.

Just then someone behind the girls let out a laugh. Four pairs of eyes turned to look at him.

It was a tall male student with a baby face and large doe-liked eyes. He looked almost like a high school student. He has been following the four girls just now but Rosie and others had seen many of this type before especially when they were with Belle. Hence they thought the guy was Belle's secret admirer so they didn't pay much attention to him.

The guy's fair face turned red instantly as they stared. He scratched his head embarrassedly and introduced himself to Belle. "Jie, I'm LuDeerHan."

Belle's mind sank into chaos.

"LuDeerHan? Luhan? Jaejoong's dormmate? Holy ! He must have heard our conversation just now! Arghhh! This is so embarrassing!" Belle mentally slapped herself.

"Hi, Lulu!" Belle smiled and Luhan went frozen at the name while the others stared at him in shock.

Minutes later, Luhan was sitting in one corner of the cafeteria, eating on his food. He took out his phone and texted Jaejoong. "Hyung, your wife is flirting with me."

"Enjoy it. I don't mind." Luhan almost got choked by his coffee when he saw Jaejoong's reply.

---

For the whole day, Belle didn't have any news from Jaejoong so she went back to her dorm after her self-study session and went online after that. Even though Jaejoong wasn't online, Belle went to their house to water the plants and move the furniture around.

Yoochun and others came online a while later. Belle went on to meet them and give them their mythical beasts. They started fighting and talking aimlessly

[DorkyForeheadChun]: Instant ramyeon is life!

[DolphinKing]: Hyung, don't try to console yourself!

[DorkyForeheadChun]: What to do? Our dear Jaejoong hyung is now away with fine wine in hand and surrounded by beauties!

[JustAnotherGirl]: Hahaha!

[LuDeerHan]: Jie, don't get angry! When Jaejoong hyung comes back, we will help you to educate him!

[JustAnotherGirl]: I'm not angry! I bet he is enjoying himself there as well.

[DolphinKing]: Hyungseo-nim, you really trust hyung so much? Shanghai is a world of sensual pleasure! There are a lot of beautiful girls there! Especially at that kind of parties.

[JustAnotherGirl]: Didn't he go there to talk about the mobile game?

[LuDeerHan]: Jie, you know about it?

[JustAnotherGirl]: Your hyung came to have breakfast with me and he reported his itinerary of his trip to me. :)

[DorkyForeheadChun]: Hyungseo-nim, you only know the first but not the second part. He doesn't really need to go there physically. Apparently Tencent's CEO is helping hyung to meet the chairman.

[DolphinKing]: Yeah! This means business for us! And then hyung will get the money for his wedding!

[LuDeerHan]: Wedding? So fast? Jie, you getting married?

[JustAnotherGirl]: Luhan, don't listen to them!

[DolphinKing]: Nah! Jaejoong hyung needs to save enough for his wedding since he is going to marry the law faculty beauty! Faculty beauty, Luhan!

[JustAnotherGirl]: Junsu, so you want me to introduce some rich girls to you?

[DolphinKing]: ...

---

Back in Belle's dorm, the four girls were doing their respective stuff when Rosie let out a shriek. "Senpai! Look at the campus forum!"

"Yah! Do you need to shriek?" Belle frowned and opened her laptop to check out the campus forum.

The campus forums had been very noisy and gossipy since the announcement of the romance between the Computer Science faculty’s top genius and Law faculty's beauty. But this didn't last long since there wasn't any new gossip appearing. But on this Saturday night, a new posting appeared, and once again it attracted all of the students.

"Our university’s famous talented music faculty girl is challenging scandalous beauty!" Rosie began reading the post out. "Big news! Today I accidentally clicked onto our university talented music girl's blog and found a very fresh post! I really was just glancing through, but who knew that the more I read, the more excited I got. So I’m taking this to share with everybody."

Rosie clicked onto the click and it led her to the person's blog:

My friends and I were having coffee at our favourite cafe when one of them started talking about the latest shocking news in the university. I didn't know much about the news until they told me about it and one of my friends, Miss J, was very upset with this news because she was also interested in Mr J. But the news had thrashed her badly. She lost to somebody who was so much worse than her.

I felt unjust for her. It just seemed like no matter how talented or aloof a man was, he would still love a woman with looks. I have to admit that Miss J was also a talented beauty in my faculty but she just lost to that person because of her techniques weren't as good as a particular someone.

Who asked you not to have a 34C figure...

Rosie got angrier as she read. “What talented girl? This is just plain personal attack!”

"Who is this Taeyeonssi? Why did she write such post?" Katie asked.

"She is the talented girl from the music faculty and she is famous for her intellectual blog posts." Serene answered.

Belle didn’t say anything; her fingers drummed calmly on the keyboard. The post had been up for a while. There were a lot of replies, many of them agreeing to her post.

But this wasn’t strange. Even though Belle had good grades and rich, she has been a very long profile person in school. To people outside the law faculty, their impression usually stopped on her outstanding appearance. Now that Taeyeonssi had called her out, a majority felt the same.

Of course, there were those that thought Taeyeonssi was very jealous about Belle, and there were also some that were guessing who was Miss J. For this, someone had even opened a separate thread to bet and the university belle Jessica Jung was the most popular guess.

Katie and Serene were also very perturbed by that post. "This type of woman probably thinks that all the men in the world should love her. If they don’t love her, then it is because they are shallow and don’t understand inner beauty." Katie snorted

"How dare she say that sama chose senpai because of her figure? Is she trying to say that senpai only has figure and not brain? Arghhhh! Feel like skinning her alive!" Rosie roared.

"Why don't we post Belle's grades and her house to embarrass the heck out of this Taeyeonssi?" Susan suggested

Belle was reading the post quietly and shut her laptop when she was done.

"Senpai, are you angry?" Rosie asked when she saw Belle making her way to the bathroom.

"What is there to be angry about? She has the freedom to write whatever she wants. I can't stop her!"

"But she's calling you brainless! How can you not be angry with her?" Rosie questioned.

"Anyway I don't need her to recognise my intellectual level since she isn't at the same as mine, I just need the school to recognise me!" Belle shrugged.

"Wahhhhh! Senpai, you are soooo evil! No wonder you want to be a lawyer!" Rosie sniggered and then her eyes fell onto Belle's body. "Senpai, are you really 34C?"

"Yah! Are you asking a beating from me?"

---

At Shanghai, Jaejoong was mingling around at the ball when he received a message from Junsu. "Hyung, your wife is bullying me!"

A smile spread across his face and he put his phone back into the pocket.

"Mr Kim, come let me bring you to our chairman!" The GM of Tencent Corp brought Jaejoong to his boss and the three men were busy talking among themselve when the ballroom door opened with Jessica strolling in gracefully with a smile on her face.

All the men, including Jaejoong, in the ballroom stopped whatever they were doing to look towards the door. From the corner of her eyes, Jessica could see that Jaejoong was looking towards her direction and it made her heart fluttered lightly inside her.

Jaejoong went back to his conversation shortly after that and Jessica went to the beverage table to get herself a drink while observing Jaejoong from far.

"Be yourself and smile." Jessica reminded herself with the advice given by her friend, Taeyeon.

---

"Pssst! Who is that girl?" One of the guys asked his friend.

"Beat me! She's probably here to get a rich husband! She doesn't seem to be with any of the companies!"

"She is looking towards my direction. I think she is interested in me!" The first guy said.

"Please! You have yet to settle your earlier issue and you are digging another hole for yourself to jump in again?"

"Ehhhh... It's obvious that she is here to hook up with rich guy! I am just doing her a favour. Oh! She's walking towards our direction!"

Jaejoong overheard the conversation of the two men behind him so he decided to take action. He made his way towards Jessica and stopped before her. "Miss Jung, your uncle, Mr Alfred, is looking for you!" With that he made his way out of the ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter