Chapter 13

It's You Whom I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This was the second time that Belle took a ride on Jaejoong's bike and she got onto his bike naturally. The awkwardness was gone and since their photos had already been posted on the campus forum, she had learnt to ignore the stares they got as they rode along the road.

She was so deep in her own thoughts that she didn't realise Jaejoong was taking another route until they came to the west gate. "Aren't we going to study?" She asked Jaejoong.

"The place is outside of the campus."

Getting out of SNU's west gate, the bike make a right turn and came into the Silicon Valley of Seoul. Ten minutes later, Jaejoong came to a stop in front of a tall building and took Belle to the seventeenth floor.

Belle saw the silver words 'J-Holic Tech' the moment she came out of the elevator. A sudden thought struck her mind.

"Your company?"

"Hmmm..." Jaejoong answered as he unlocked the main doors. "Come in! Today is Sunday so nobody will be here."

Belle went in carefully, as if she was entering a sacred temple. She moved her head around, scanning the entire office.

Jaejoong's company didn't take up the entire level, almost half of the level. Although there wasn't anyone in the office, it still gave off a vibrant and energetic feeling.

Jaejoong led her further into the company until they reached a door with his name on it. 'Kim Jaejoong'.

"God-nim's office?" Belle thought as she entered.

Jaejoong went on to switch on the air conditioner and placed Belle's backpack on the couch. "Is this place suitable for studying?"

Belle nodded and sat down on the sofa. Jaejoong didn't pay much attention to her and stride off to do his own work.

The cold air from the air conditioner blew away the heat from outside. Belle held the book in her hands but her eyes weren't focused on it despite the comfortable and clean environment.

The place was too quiet for her to study especially when Belle realised there were only the two of them in the office, it made it even more difficult for her to concentrate.

Jaejoong looked up at her and noticed that she wasn't concentrating so he decided to call her over. "Belle, come over and take a look at this."

"Oh." Belle put her book down and walked over to his side.

Looking at his computer screen, she saw several exquisitely attractive models of both genders dressed in medieval style clothing. "What is this?" Belle asked. "Your game?"

"Yes. They are the basic characters." Jaejoong said as he made his way to water dispenser to get Belle and himself some water.

"Nice!"

"How do you know the game will be nice based on these few characters?" Jaejoong smiled with two cups of water in his hand.

"Recently most of the online games focus on attracting male players and so they introduced female characters that dressed very ily. Some only have their important parts covered. This is also the reason why I chose my purple heroine is because she has the most clothes on! Haha! But yours are different; all the female characters are very appropriately dressed and it shows that the game developer is very confident in his own game. You don't have to resort to using that kind of gimmicks to attract players!" Belle explained.

"Thanks for the compliment. The work is my pleasure."

"Tsk!" Belle clicked her tongue. "You should learn to be more modest."

Jaejoong chuckled.

"Anyway when is the trial run for your game?"

"The earliest will be end of the year."

"Yeah! I want a trial account!"

"Well..."

"Huh? You can’t give me one trial account?"

"This has to depend on our affection level at that time."

Belle stared at him with a raised brow, thinking to herself. "Wah! The last time I went Hong Kong to read my fortune; the fortuneteller said that my future husband would be a pretty arrogant fellow. Why do I find god-nim fit the bills so much? Tsk tsk tsk!"

"Are you thinking about how to increase our affection level?" Jaejoong smirked.

"Pssssh! You should be the one thinking since you are the one chasing me, not the other way round." Belle stuck her tongue out at him and the latter just smiled at her cute reaction.

"Oh! Almost forget about the video. Tencent Corp offers to buy the copyright of our video so why did you say this is a complicated matter?"

"There may be chances that we are going to work with them to develop this game. At the same time we are also trying to develop 'New Dreams of Warriors' with them."

"New Dreams of Warriors?"

Jaejoong nodded. "We have yet to announce it officially."

"Since you are already in contact with them, why don't you take over this video project for me? Isn't it better this way? You are the one who created the video."

"My name cannot appear on the contract."

"Why not?"

"Because of copyright fee."

Belle understood his meaning immediately because if he were to be the one signing the contract, Tencent wouldn't have to pay him the copyright fee since Jaejoong was going to work with them. "If not, we can reject their offer and keep the video for our own use too."

"Don't need to worry so much. Just go ahead and sign."

"Okay. I'll sign the contract and once I got the copyright fee, we will share them equally."

Jaejoong shook his head. "You don't need to share with Yoochun and others."

"It's not very nice since they are part of the team."

"Treat it as a gift from them for meeting you for the first time." Jaejoong told her as he made his way to the couch.

Belle's mouth dropped open when she heard his reply. "Wah! Luckily I didn't ask him about his share, if not he's going to say that will be a betrothal gift to me then I'll be even more speechless than now." Belle mentally told her.

They haven't been talking about games so Belle hasn't realised she was sitting on Jaejoong's seat. Now that she wasn't talking, she got a shock when she was touching his mouse and sitting on his chair. "When did this happen? How come I didn't even know I was sitting on his chair? No wonder he has been standing around! Gah!"

Sheepishly, she shifted her eyes around only to see Jaejoong sitting on the couch quietly, drinking his water and tapping his cup occasionally.

Belle's wandering gaze was attracted by his movements and stared unblinkingly at his finger until she noticed the cup. After looking at his cup, she looked at hers that was on the table. It has her purple heroine avatar printed on the body of the cup while Jaejoong one's was the musician in white.

"Isn't this the limited edition cups or Dreams of Warriors?" Belle held her cup up and pointed at it.

"Yes."

"Where are the others? One set should have twenty four cups."

"Tencent gave us a set but I only took these two. The rest are with Yoochun and others."

"Only took these two?" Belle thought. "Don't tell me god-nim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter