Waves 1/1

Waves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Friday night, at one of the most luxurious resorts found in California. Near the beach, large, private. Filled to the brim with stars and celebrities, the elite.

Then why were you bored out of your mind?

In fact, you could even hear the gentle chatter of the crowd, at one of the open plazas near your room. The rest of your friends already joined in the crowd, blending in with the rest. However, large crowds were never suited to your taste.

But, boredom had bested you, and you found yourself putting on suitable clothes for the occasion, locking the room, and strolling towards the bright lights.

Despite not looking forward to the prying eyes of others, or the cacophony of groups, you rather enjoyed the walk. Quiet with the distant talk was quite relaxing, and the sounds of the ocean calmed you, not to mention the soft lighting, relieved unknown nerves and you released a breath you didn't even know you were holding.

"Now I know why I went in the first place…"

The atmosphere was second to none.

You arrived at the event. It was vastly different to the walk there, loud and with straining lights, along with the eyes that followed.

People came up to talk, and you did. But it did not solve the chronic case of boredom you had. So, you excused yourself, went to the bar, and sat down and closed your eyes.

The noise eventually drowned out, and all you could hear was your own breathing and the sound of the waves s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter