Chapter 1

Cold City Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara's POV 

Cold city guy.  That is how me and my classmates knew him. He never talked to anyone unless it is something about school. He barely hang out with the other boys in our class. Masyado siyang seryoso at madalas na tahimik lang. After school he is always picked up by a black BMW car that everyone has already memorized the plate number. Anak mayaman kasi siya. He's one of the campus royalties.

He always looks out the window when he is bored and has a poker face on during class. Save his smiling face to teachers and comedic happenings that is humorous to him which is more often than not. 

His name is Kris Wu, and the female student body of our school has a crush on him. I myself is captivated and fascinated by his face, but more on his intellectual capacity. He is smart, not on a genius level but smart enough.  Sometimes he gets the chance to compete with other schools and brings some awards back. Of course, not only awards but female coming from different schools drop by ours to leave gifts and letters for him. He's so popular as if he is one of those famous tv idols. 

I already accepted the fact that I will never have the chance to talk to him. To be close and be part of his everyday. Being acquainted with Kris Wu is a shoot to the moon. 

But I was wrong. 

Its friday and as I have always been doing,  I dropped by our restaurant to help. Mom and dad has been running a family restaurant for quite sometime now. The economy has been good to us that never has come a day that we don't have diners coming in. Mom works at the cashier while dad together with other men works at the kitchen. 

I usually work as a dishwasher or like now a food server. Mom informed me earlier that Hyori noona can't come to work due to personal reasons so I skipped hanging out with Chaerin and Bom to work at the restaurant. 

"Just in time dear, please serve table 15, they just came in about 5 minutes ago," mom handed over the order slip and a pen. 

I fixed the mandatory cap and gave a thumbs up to my mother before going to the said table. 

"Hi my name is Dee, I will be your server tonight, are you ready to put your order in?" I asked with a cheerful voice. As I look up and check on my guest, I was surprised to see Kris looking back at me with half fascinated half bored expression. Feeling ko, napakahirap niyang i-approach. 

The man from the other side of the table (maybe his father) placed the order for everyone. I repeated the order to check and left without any word coming from Kris. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter