Hey

Taemin and jang joon ha

He was walking over. Time seemed to slow down."was this really happening?" J thought but before she could answer herself taemin said "hello is seat taken?" in english J replied no in korean shill in shoke whitch supprised taemin "you speak korean?" he said in his native language.J no longer in shoke replied"de" and jestured to the empty seat in front of her before saying"and no you cna sit if you like its not taken" taemin smiled whitch melted Js heart. After a moment of sielence J broke it to start small talk. They talked about how she came to korea to start her residency and she admited she was a fan of his music he thought it was funny and eventually they started talking about random stuff and how taemin only comes out late at night to eat good ramen and walk around when theres no body around because its peacefull. It was now 3:00am and taemin manger had called asking where he was so they exchanged numbers and taemin said "ill call you jang pick up ok?" J knoded and watched him walk away she was the happiest she xould ever be. When she got back home ahe ploped on her bed and instantly fell asleep. About 4 houra later she was awaked by a text from taemin"did you sleep well?"