Haunting

Sealed With A Kiss

A/N      You must read the forword first before you continue with Chapter 1.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Yunho's POV

JOONGIE!!!!!!!!”

I jerked up from the bed. My shirt was soaked with cold sweat. I looked around me only to land my eyes on the alarm clock. 2.35 a.m. DAMN! It was the same dream. I was having the same dream over and over for 10 ing years.

The dream kept haunting me. The fact that I lost the most precious one in my life came splashing on me like a cold water. Yes! I regreted letting go of his hand that day. I shouldn't let go. I should hold him tight, hold him close to me. His parents entrusted him to me but I failed badly. I failed to protect him.

Joongie...mianhe...” A soft fur brushing it's body at my legs. I pulled the fur body up and I laid back down on my bed. A stream of hot tears roll down my cheeks. I never forget about him, never forget the day when I lost him. Most of all, I never forget who did that to him. I vowed to take revenge. I vowed to wipe out all the enemies. I vowed to make those murderers suffer.

Taephoon ah, I miss him so much.” I brushed my hand on the fur and my pet dog, Taephoon, sensed my depression cuddled itself into me.

For these 10 years, I've been searching for that particular man. My family members, all my friends and my aquantances have been fighting with our enemies. We killed many of them who happened to cross our paths but still we did not succeed in finding the one who was responsibled for me loosing my Joongie.

JUNG CHANG GUK, PRAY THAT I DID NOT FIND YOU.”

I cursed him for my lost, my depression and my misery. I closed my eyes, drifting yet again into the dreamland that I tried to escape but failed terribly.

****************************

Changmin's POV

JOONGIE!!!!!!!”

A sudden loud scream woke me up from my sleep. I looked at the digital clock beside my bed. 2.36 a.m. First thing that came to my mind was “Ah........not again.”

I gathered myself up and walked out from my room. I walked over Yunho hyung's room which was at the end of the corridor.

I stood outside Yunho hyung's room listened carefully for what will come next. Strangely, it was quiet enough even though I've been standing here for 15 minutes. Usually by this time, there will be big commotion coming from the room.

I slowly knocked at the door once, still no sound. As quiet as a mouse, I pushed the door opened and shoved only my head inside. My eyes widen from the cleanliness in the room. “Wow...no broken glasses on the floor.” I bravely stepped inside and I found him laying on the bed.

Hyung......” My voice came out timidly from my mouth. No response. I tip toed to his bed and I found that he was sleeping. Looking at the sleeping figure on the bed, I felt very sympatized with him. Yunho hyung had suffered so much in these 10 years. He kept blaming himself for the lost of his fiance, his love, his Joongie. Since the day that he lost him, he vowed to take revenge and the once gentle and kind Jung Yunho had turned into a cold, unfeeling Jung Yunho.

There was only one person who was responsibled for his changes and that man is JUNG CHANG GUK, the King of Vampiress Country.

Don't let me find you, Jung Chang Guk. You took Joongie hyung away and you make Yunho hyung suffer. I swear that if I get my hands on you, I'll cut out your balls and shoved it to Taephoon. ”

Good night, Yunho hyung.” I took one last glanced at Yunho hyung and after making sure he was deeply asleep, I left his room with my heavy heart and weary body.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N          Wow!!!!!!! Fabulous!!!!!!!!! Just the forward and I already have 5 subscribers and 50 views.

                You can't wait for this fic, huh?

                Okey! I finally uploaded Chapter 1. How do you find it for the starter? Love it? Hate it?

                However this is only a short update. I'm sorry for that but this is all you will get from me for now. 

                I'll only going to update Chapter 2 next week due to work loads.

                Please subscribe and comment neh. Kamsahamida.