prologue

[Hiatus] (haven't been titled yet)

“Hey Amber watch me! Are you not looking?” Krystal turns her head to Amber’s direction, the older girl just smiled and waved at the little girl who’s busy playing the arcade machine.

As the older one Amber always watched her steps and try her best not to make mistake, being the one that was looked up to. It’s not like Krystal is her sister they are not even blood related but, growing up together makes Amber feel responsible of Krystal. “Take care of our Krystal okay?” Krystal’s mom pats Amber’s shoulder as she sees they’re parting away. After Krystal’s parents divorce they hardly makes time for Krystal busy with their new family that’s where Ambers comes along,

 

Going to college first, steals Krystal’s share time of Amber. Mostly Amber payed it back by bringing home some burgers or pizza or even make some time to take Krystal to All-You-Can-Eat place where there’s lots of meat waiting Krystal to eat them. Their relationship wasn’t couple like but it wasn’t like sisters either, but sometimes the line between them is almost invisible by people who looks at them.

 

“Hey thanks for today Amber..” Krystal murmured while scooping her banana split, Amber smiles and replies “Anytime for my princess.” Krystal put down her spoon and looked at Amber straight to her eyes “You shouldn’t say things like that when you can’t fulfil it.” Krystal pouted, and she knows well its Amber’s weakness. “I’m sorry princess, you know that college life is full of non-stop homework and tasks. Don’t forget my part time work too..”. “I know I know, but you should’ve make more time for me. You promised.”

 

“Say.. if you get into my campus and into the same department as me, I will spend more time for you than this.” Amber give out her pinky up.

“Promise!” Krystal smiled to her ears, and pinky promise was made.

 

.

.

.

 

The promise was made, it makes Krystal’s heart flutters and also her will to study more, her grades is not bad it was excellent instead. But the prestigious campus Amber into is not looking from your grades in school, instead it have it own test/audition to get in. People with talents and experiences gets in easily, because it is the number one art institute in Korea. SM Art Institute have graduate brilliants artist that is now active both inside and outside of Korea. Amber studies in the music department, majoring lyrics and composing, she get into SM through her demo song that she worked her blood, sweat, and tears with.

 

Its winter at the time, Krystal hugging her L plastic holder tight. She walks into SM Art Institute, the fountain was frozen and covered with snow the green view that was shown on the brochure of this campus turns white covered with now too. She saw other new students walking in groups with their documents on their hand. She is an outsider a normal person that just got into a Art major so it wasn’t strange people group up. They was trained and study arts from they was a kid, so they knew each other well.

 

“So what are you going to show us today Miss Krystal Jung?” The examiner asks Krysal.

“I’m going to sing.”

.

.

.

“Your voice is unique and your looks It’s also different, a good different. You’re pretty too but why did you choose Lyrics and Composing major if you’re singing an song that wasn’t made by you?” that question shocks Krystal she didn’t prepared for this, she just want to enter the same department as Amber that’s why she decides that major. “An old friend of mine studies in that department, that’s why I want to go to this department.”

“to be frank, you didn’t pass this audition Miss Krystal Jung, but I will gladly accept you on a different major.”

“What major is that..?” Krystal gulped hard

“Performing Arts.”

 

 

 

 

.

.

.

 

so what do you think guys?

and anyway please give your opinion and suggestion for the title because i have no idea what to name this fics :) please do give me the suggestion on the comment